Looking for a 5G Expert to Join Our Consulting Team!
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced professional with 8-15 years of core knowledge in 5G & wireless technology and its applications across industry verticals. As a (Senior) Manager, you will play a crucial role in Capgemini Invent by providing expert guidance and support to our clients on all 5G-related questions and challenges.
In this role, you will lead consulting engagements across various industry verticals, delivering comprehensive 5G and wireless network consulting services throughout the full lifecycle. You will provide technical and business knowledge encompassing different generations of wireless technologies and networks, such as 2G/3G/4G LTE/5G- SA, NSA, PN, NextG, fiber and cable networks in hybrid wired and wireless networks, SATCOM and Edge/MEC.
If you are passionate about 5G technology and have a proven track record in the industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our dynamic and innovative Intelligent Industries team.
In your role as 5G Expert, you will help our clients on strategic projects and their transformation journeys:
· Provide expert advice to clients on how they can implement 5G & wireless technologies, as well as other types of connectivity to improve their operations and competitiveness
· Develop 5G- / wireless / wired-related strategies and roadmaps for clients based on their unique business needs, across industry verticals
· Conduct in-depth analysis of clients' current 5G infrastructure and identify areas for improvement
· Stay up-to-date with the latest 5G standards, technologies, and trends
· Work closely with clients to ensure successful implementation of 5G solutions.
· Understand OSS/BSS services and IOT platforms and their developments with clients
· Collaborate with other team members to ensure seamless delivery of 5G- and connectivity-related consulting services
· Bridge the gap between business and technology, create the transformational roadmap and improve the clients’ capability
· Guide the client through complex change roadmaps, helping them to balance business change with technology change in a way that delivers benefits, delights their customers and engages the business
· Understanding of operations of industry sectors (i.a. manufacturing, production, asset-management companies) and how connectivity plays a role within those industries
· Act as a team lead or counselor/coach for others
OUR 5G STORIES
· What new opportunities are 5G creating and how much further will it take us in the coming years? https://tinyurl.com/mr3jptfp
· Capgemini Invent showcases what’s next building the Intelligent Industry by creating a repository of over 100 unique 5G use cases for BIPT https://tinyurl.com/2p83djb4
· Sharing experience from an industrial equipment & communications manufacturer: the role of 5G for the intelligent shopfloor https://tinyurl.com/e6njrvxr
· An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company.
· Active contribution to our global Intelligent Industry team
· Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
· The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities.
· A personal counselor to provide you with career counseling.
· Trainings in line with your personal development plan.
· An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits
· You are fluent in Dutch, English and or French plus you have practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language.
· You are a digital native, you are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization
· You have an entrepreneurial mindset
· You are results-oriented
· You have a can-do mentality
· You have very strong interpersonal skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level
· You are fully flexible in terms of assignment location
· You have IT affinity
· You have a minimum of 8-15 years of experience in the wireless and 5G technology industry
· You understand the latest connectivity standards, technologies, and how they are used across different industry verticals
· You have experience working with clients developing 5G-related strategies and roadmaps
· You have the personal ambition to support/drive business development activities
· You have the ability to empathize with clients at CxO level, you can manage politically challenging environments and you can work under pressure and with demanding timeframes/deadlines
· You have strong general consulting skills (analytical and problem-solving, communication, interpersonal) and the ability to overcome internal barriers through drive, determination and influencing skills
· You hold a Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, or a telecoms-related field.
· An MBA or an additional Master’s degree is a plus.
· A postgraduate in Telco-related matters is a plus
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 20 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 211,300 team members in over 40 countries.
Telecom Media and Technology (TMT) practice is one of the top global high-end management consulting practice dedicated to helping CEOs and senior executives in the converging communications industries address their most critical strategic and operational challenges.
Global company with European Management style
Entrepreneurship in a stable environment
Projects for big companies
True industry shapers
Work in a stable environment
Career development framework
We nurture your strongest asset; knowledge
Flat structure, no strict hierarchy
Capgemini Invent combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design to solve the most complex business and technology challenges.Disruption is not new, but the pace of change is. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink everything they know. Leading organizations behave as living entities, constantly adapting to change. With invention at their core, they continuously redesign their business to generate new sources of value. Winning is about fostering inventive thinking to create what comes next.
1976Founded in 1967 in Grenoble by Serge Kampf as Sogeti.
1970The first company in the sector to offer consulting.
1975Acquisition of Cap and Gemini
1980First major transatlantic contract with the Los Angeles Time.
1998First multinational contract with General Motors
2000Group headcount surpasses – 50.000
2010Group headcount surpasses 100.000
2016Serge Kampf passes away
2017Celebrations for 50 years Capgemini