Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Are you seeking a broad and exciting position as a web developer? We now offer a fantastic opportunity for the right person ! Hanging out with friendly colleagues, a relaxed work environment, fantastic events, and a creative atmosphere are just a few of the things you can look forward to as a team member at Umain.
Umain is now looking for enthusiastic and experienced web developers who are not only incredible programmers but thrive in challenging environments and enjoy participating in the full evolution of a project. The role is relatively broad and focused on web technologies, where we offer the opportunity to work on larger agile projects with modern solutions for the web with technologies such as headless, composable & ope-source.
As a web developer at Umain, you will:
- Work with the latest PHP-MVC frameworks
- Work with the latest Saas headless CMS and e-commerce platforms
- Work in multidisciplinary teams with other ARC agencies, work in agile teams, and be an important player in a highly ambitious setting.
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for someone who:
- Has worked with web development for 2+ years
- Has an engineering degree or equivalent bachelor's level
- Has a genuine interest in tech & web development. Also - we have a lot in common if you also spend some of your free time improving your skills and exploring new frameworks and technologies!
- Is speaking, reading & writing English fluently
Do you recognize yourself in the description above? Please respond to the form below. Welcome with your application!
About the company
Umain is a digital product design and software engineering consultancy that is committed to help organisations uncover opportunities and realise them at pace. We apply an entrepreneurial mindset and practice the art of possible to get things done. We create impact by putting humans in the centre of decisions and by leveraging future technology.
We don’t just talk about the future. We build it.
We are made up of 80 people of all ages, in a marvellous mix between coders, designers and business people. We are all from different backgrounds and different parts of the world. But what we all share is a passion for creating great work for our clients. Since 2001 we’ve been part of more than 100 innovative projects helping brands grow, creating value and increasing profit for local and global clients like McDonald’s, ICA, Espresso House, MTG, Fortum, TV4, IKEA, Autoliv and many more!