By Malene Birger is looking for a full-time intern to join the Marketing team as a Sample Coordinator at our headquarter in Copenhagen. The position runs for at least three months from May 2023 or June 2023.
- Internal samples management and coordination
- Assist in coordination and execution of productions (packshots, e-commerce, lookbook, campaigns, shows etc.)
- Assist in coordination and distribution of marketing materials towards wholesalers, retailers and agents.
Skills & Requirements
We expect that you:
- Thrive in a fast paced, informal and creative environment
- Have strong organisational skills, are detail oriented and committed
- Are service minded, positive and love working with people
- Have knowledge of and interest in the fashion industry
- Fluent in English
- A creative workspace with a strong and supportive team of colleagues where we are ready to offer you a lot of responsibility
- Professional and personal development
- Growing your professional network
The internship is an unpaid full-time position, minimum 3 months
Start date: May 2023 or beginning of June 2023
If it sounds interesting, please submit your application and resume.
We will interview candidates on-going until the right candidate is found.
We look forward to receiving your application!
About the company
Founded in 2003, By Malene Birger is a brand devoted to the contemporary bohemian – delivering long-lasting investment pieces with a conscious approach. The collections embrace an eclectic vision of Scandinavian minimalism, finding a niche where refined and elevated style meets free-spirited ease. Everything we create must serve an authentic purpose in the curated wardrobe of the By Malene Birger woman.
By Malene Birger is committed to creating a balanced, diverse, and inclusive atmosphere for all employees. We ensure that all people are treated equally and we welcome applications from any qualified candidate irrespective of nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, or religious beliefs.
We cultivate a creative and easy-going culture at our head office in Copenhagen. We curate monthly playlists, host house breakfasts, and have regular after work events. We work in a flat structure and encourage growth, both within your role and within the company. _ _