Do you want to take your first steps in Recruitment? To learn from contact with a young and ambitious team? And put their advice into practice by working on your own missions? All within a leading company in the field of IT consulting?
Join us ! SOGETI is looking for a passionate work-study student to strengthen our Recruitment team in Luxembourg.
Follow and carry out recruitment processes from A to Z:
- To participate in internal meetings in order to define and identify the targeted profiles;
- To draft and update job descriptions on the several job boards;
- To search and approach suitable candidates on social networks, job boards and our database;
- To conduct face-to-face, remote and phone interviews;
- To coordinate the performance of technical interviews and collect feedback;
- To be involved on the contractual process and onboarding sessions organization.
Skills & Requirements
To succeed in your mission you need :
- To be currently in Human Resources academic cursus;
- To be curious, tenacious and eager to learn;
- To be dynamic;
- To have good communication skills both written and oral;
- To speak French with a good command in English.
Convinced? Apply now and come meet us!
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications).
About the company
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti is making business value through technology for organizations that need to implement innovation at speed and want a local partner with global scale. With a hands-on culture and close proximity to its clients, Sogeti implements solutions that will help organizations work faster, better, and smarter. By combining its agility and speed of implementation through a DevOps approach, Sogeti delivers innovative solutions in quality engineering, cloud and application development, all driven by AI, data and automation.
Capgemini Group is a global leader diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses.
What do we offer?
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs , and our university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our shared values have been at the heart of the group : honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini Group.
Joining Sogeti means being part of a large Group at a human scale, where the work life balance is a reality.