Capgemini Engineering is a global market leader in engineering and R&D services. With cutting-edge digital technologies and innovative software, we are shaping the intelligent industry of tomorrow: on the road, in the air, on the seas, in rail transport, in energy production as well as in the fields of life science, telecommunications, semiconductors, electronics and finance. We are more than 55,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. As part of the Capgemini family, our mission is to develop technologies for an inclusive and sustainable future. This requires one thing above all: human energy! And that's why we're looking for you: we want to continue to grow together with you. Are you a technology enthusiast, ambitious and want to be a part of something big?
GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT! We look forward to meeting you.
Welcome to our sector Automotive. Around 1,700 colleagues throughout Germany work with enthusiasm and passion on the evolution of mobility with a project-oriented mindset. As an experienced engineering partner, we work alongside renowned customers from the automotive industry and bring the car of the future to the road and maximum safety to the end customer, for example with driver assistance systems, e-mobility, connected web and mobile apps, and testing. Are you the one to DRIVE future mobility
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Enthusiasm and passion for engineering and research & development with a great deal of creative freedom – we set no limits regarding your location (e.g. Stuttgart, Munich or Frankfurt: Everything is possible) as well as on your inventive spirit, so that today's demanding challenges can become tomorrow's innovative solutions
- Exciting mix of cross-industry experience, high learning effects as well as varied fields of activity from the world of high-tech engineering for the most renowned OEM customers and/or suppliers of powerful industries
- Performance-based remuneration and additional benefits through bonus systems, e.g. employee recommendation program
- Appreciative, colorful working environment, an inclusive culture as well as numerous opportunities to celebrate successes even across locations (e.g. team events, summer party, Kick-off events, etc.)
- Good work-life balance, flexible working hours, 30 days' holiday and mobile working by arrangement – you design your working day and enjoy a high degree of independence and freedom
THIS IS THE JOB
- You become a team member of a new division created beginning 2021 tackling end2end embedded software engineering for Automotive electronic control units
- You contribute to ramp-up an internal delivery framework to enable Capgemini Engineering to deliver end-2-end software solutions, in that regard you are supporting recruitment activities as a Domain Expert
- You support the foundation and operation of the Local Expertise Center for Automotive Software Engineering and contribute to technical, administrative and organizational topics
- You are responsible for the design and the implementation of Android Applications and framework across all layers according to our customer's needs, Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability, as well as the elicitation of Software Requirements with external and internal customers
THIS IS WHAT WE NEED
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar subject / area with minimum 6 years prof. experience in the automotive engineering industry
- Experience with software testing and debugging.
- At least 4 years of experience in Android OS development, preferably with Android Automotive OS development experience.
- Familiarity with Android Automotive OS.
- Proficient in Java, Kotlin, C/C++, and other programming languages used in Android development.
- Strong understanding of Android Automotive OS architecture and its integration with automotive systems.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and design patterns.
- Experience in development lifecycle with relevant process standards such as Automotive SPICE, Safety/Cyber Security.
- Experience with Android Studio and other Android development tools.
- Knowledge in POSIX compatible Operating Systems.
- Experience in developing Android applications, embedded systems, and automotive systems.
- Broad experience in network protocols and their implementations.
- Experience with security protocols.
- Familiarity with Android Build System(Make, Soong, etc..).
- Experience in developing Android Automotive OS Embedded software applications.
- Familiarity with Android Auto and Google Play Services for Automotive.
- Experience in working with audio and video codecs.
- Knowledge of Linux and Android kernel development.
- Knowledge of Linux and Android BSP development.
- Enjoys working independently with minimum guidance, and in a project-oriented environment.
- Self-Motivated, adaptive and dynamic.
- Structured individual with good problem-solving skills while suggesting solutions where needed.
- Comfortable in customer facing role, confident and thoughtful
- Must be able to operate effectively as part of a team and be a role model for junior members.
- Ability to see the bigger picture but have a passion for details where it matters (out of the box thinking)
- Excellent communication skills: mandatory C1 or equivalent English. French and German is a big PLUS
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEET YOU
Do you have any questions about the job profile and/or requirements?
Please get in touch with your contact person in Recruiting.
Altran Deutschland S.A.S. & Co. KG
Sebastian Changen Tu
Please fill in our online application form completely and attach your CV, work and school certificates as well as any other relevant documents. We wish you every success for your application.
About the company
Capgemini Engineering ist globaler Marktführer von Ingenieurs- sowie Forschungs- und Entwicklungsdienstleistungen. Mit digitalen Spitzentechnologien sowie innovativer Software gestalten wir die intelligente Industrie von morgen: Auf der Straße, in der Luft, auf den Meeren, im Schienenverkehr, in der Energieversorgung sowie in den Bereichen Life Science, Telekommunikation, Halbleiter, Elektronik und Finanzen.
GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT! Wir freuen uns auf dich!