Do you thrive in an environment that’s buzzing with film quotes and the next upcoming film premiere? Are you looking for a customer lead role within media management services? This is your chance - we are looking for a Customer Support Lead to SF Anytime!
SF Anytime, part of SF Studios, is the leading video on demand service in the Nordic and Baltics and offers a variety of films, ranging from the latest Hollywood film to independent movies and local Nordic favorites. With a 20-year history, we work with both transactional VOD and EST directly to consumers as well as through operators. We currently offer over 13.000 films and 4.000 series episodes and had over 9 million transactions in 2022. SF Anytime also just acquired the leading Danish streaming service Blockbuster and is now integrating the business into SF Anytime.
As a customer support lead, you will work with quality assurance of SF anytime and Blockbuster as well as create strong relationships with and understanding of our users. Your work is both hands-on and strategic. Your responsibilities include ensuring that our external 2nd line customer support delivers in line with our SLA, that our users receive high-quality support, and drive improvements within the organization. You take responsibility and engage with our users’ questions. You think in terms of solutions and value strong collaboration with our colleagues.
As a customer support lead at SF Anytime, you will:
- Ensure that we deliver support within the framework of our SLA with 2nd line support.
- Provide weekly updates on KPIs and steadily act to improve them.
- Act as a 1st
line support when necessary.
- Develop and maintain processes for case management.
- Respond to raised issues direct to consumers.
- Identify and troubleshoot bugs reported by users and manage internal incident reporting.
- Maintain and develop the GDPR processes.
- Update and facilitate our support page with the highest quality.
- Collect, analyze, and report user insight to our product team.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to provide the best customer experience.
- The position is based in our Stockholm office. The role reports to Head of Product & E-commerce, Roger Levy.
Skills & Requirements
To be successful in this role, we think you have/are:
- 2-5 years experience in a Customer Team Lead role from a business with a digital product with multiple device interfaces such as native apps and web.
- Experience working with KPIs (such as NPS)
- Experience leading external 2nd line support team.
- Experience in several Nordic markets such as Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
As a person, we believe you are a business and team-oriented person, with the flexibility and capability to work closely with our customer support and our product team. You are driven by customer satisfaction and always strive to meet the demands of our users. We think you have a passion for efficiency and collaboration. You are a problem solver and use the right tool for the job and optimize to meet both functional and non-functional goals. You are structured and thorough and have excellent attention to detail and deadlines. Furthermore, we think you are prestige less and happy to work high and low within your field. One of our values is to work together as one team – so we help each other out when needed!
At SF Anytime, you will work with highly engaged people within content, e-commerce, and product. You will also work with all of SF Studios, with competencies ranging from film and TV production and distribution to IT and finance. We are diverse – but the one thing we all have in common is our passion for content. If you have a business mindset and a great interest in film and TV series – you will feel right at home!
If this sounds like a dream job for you – apply today! We look forward to your application.
For questions, turn to Roger Levy, [email protected], Head of Product & E-commerce at SF Anytime.
About the company
SF Studios, founded in 1919, is one of the world’s oldest film companies and the leading film studio in the Nordic region. Its business includes production and distribution of feature films and TV series and the streaming platform SF Anytime. SF Studios has its head office in Stockholm, Sweden and subsidiaries in Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki and London, and is part of the leading Nordic media company Bonnier AB.