We are looking for a motivated candidate to join our DevOps Team as a
Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Your role will be to design innovative cloud infrastructure and platform solutions, ensure our cloud infrastructure is secured, connect cloud networks, and support development teams in creating cloud native products.
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for an individual who can help design and build a reliable, secure, and efficient platform layer upon which our applications reside, with a particular focus on the infrastructure layer. Our team focuses on delivering solutions with an emphasis on scalability, reliability, and security. We leverage automation tools in all possible areas for speed and consistency.
In order to thrive and succeed in this role, we are looking for the candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Three or more years of experience working with IT infrastructure
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Knowledge of CloudFormation, EC2, Route 53, and VPC required. Knowledge of Lambda, Step-Functions, and DynamoDB a bonus.
- Experience scripting in either Python or PowerShell
- Experience working with networking technologies such as firewalls, load balancers, and VPN tunnels
- Knowledge of securing websites (WAF configuration and tuning, maintaining certificates, encryption ciphers)
- Comfortable working with Windows Server or Linux operating systems
- Configuring cloud platforms and operating systems for security and compliance
- Previous experience or familiarity with standard software development practices and tools
- Familiar with the concepts of DevOps and Infrastructure-as-Code
- Degree in information technology, software development, or extensive experience combined with a degree in non-technical discipline
Did we catch your interest? Go to careers.basware.com, and click 'I'm interested' as soon as possible. We will review and act on applications during the application period.
We offer flexibility in how you work, giving you the freedom and support to deliver your best results. As a company, we are committed to your well-being and want to make sure you have a good work-life balance. We offer you an opportunity to build your career in an international environment and to continuously develop and learn.
We offer you a workplace either in Espoo, Tampere, or Pori, but you are also welcome to work remotely from elsewhere in Finland.
In addition, we offer:
- Competitive salary and company incentive program
- Lunch and recreational benefit
- Mobile phone, laptop, home broadband connection, and home use monitor
- Occupational health and mental health services
- Hobby clubs and gym
- Free parking space and bicycle or subsidized commuter ticket benefit
- Employee awards and team social events
Basware. Now it all just happens.
About the company
Products, R&D and Production business function is responsible for ensuring that Basware continues to provide its customers with industry leading SaaS solutions to simplify operations and spend smarter. This global function creates and executes the product strategy, new product innovations, roadmap, design, product development and product launches for Basware’s global product portfolio. Together with other Basware units, Products, R&D and Production ensures that our customers can successfully meet their business objectives through cooperating with Basware and using our product and service portfolio.
Basware is how finance leaders in global enterprises can finally automate their complex, labor-intensive invoice processes. Our AP automation and invoicing platforms help you achieve a new level of efficiency – in a matter of months – while reducing errors and risks.
Basware. Now it all just happens.