We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented System Engineer - Citrix!
By becoming part of the team of our Infrastructure/Cloud department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
- To provide analysis, design and build support for XenApp infrastructure migration project and assist with troubleshooting application issues;
- To deliver applications to the user base in a timely and professional manner;
- To establish documentation of process application;
- To design, develop and implement Windows/Citrix systems to advance business goals;
- To manage aspects of Citrix design, performance-monitoring, reporting, tuning, scripting, upgrades and maintenance of production Citrix systems;
- To support project related applications and operating systems.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how ?
- Citrix Engineer V 6.5/ 5.0;
- Windows Server 2003/2008;
- Windows XP/7 /8;
- Networking Protocols knowledge;
- Packaging Applications;
- Citrix certification and Active Directory are a nice-to-have.
To succeed in your mission you need to :
- Have the ability to identify, troubleshoot, resolve, and communicate issues that affect Citrix and Windows related products;
- Have a strong background in Citrix XenApp Server architecture, design, and implementation;
- Have an understanding of Storage Area Networks;
- Be familiar with MS Windows Server and AD technologies;
- Have an experience supporting Citrix XenApp infrastructure and related applications;
- Have superior communication skills with the ability to present to executive-level management.
5+ years university degree in Informatics, and at least 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications).
About the company
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti is making business value through technology for organizations that need to implement innovation at speed and want a local partner with global scale. With a hands-on culture and close proximity to its clients, Sogeti implements solutions that will help organizations work faster, better, and smarter. By combining its agility and speed of implementation through a DevOps approach, Sogeti delivers innovative solutions in quality engineering, cloud and application development, all driven by AI, data and automation.
Capgemini Group is a global leader diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses.
What do we offer?
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs , and our university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our shared values have been at the heart of the group : honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini Group.
Joining Sogeti means being part of a large Group at a human scale, where the work life balance is a reality.