Are you the data enthusiast we are looking for?
We are continuously looking for new Data Management Specialists to join our team in downtown Helsinki. This role is a great way to start your career at Sievo and in procurement analytics. We value people who have a passion for data and analytics, enjoy working with clients and helping them solve complex procurement analytics related problems, possess a certain intellectual curiosity for learning new as well a drive to get things done.
As a Data Management Specialist, you would
- Try to make sense of vast amounts of our clients’ spend data across suppliers and a variety of categories
- Deliver high quality spend classification and supplier consolidation service for an array of our clients in a project setting
- Take the initiative to solve possible data related problems on your own or by cooperating with the software development team and/or directly with clients
- Actively communicate with our customers by phone and e-mail
- Facilitate client workshops to validate spend data and train our clients in using our solutions
- Take part in the continuous development of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning tools to increase the speed and quality of handling and classifying spend data
- Have the courage to question things and to speak up: We believe development comes from challenging the status quo
We promise you
- A great place to work in downtown Helsinki, with a relaxed work environment
- A company culture that challenges you to exceed and enables you to learn
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, are able to make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility.
- Possibility to work in a highly international setting with a set of exciting global clients and a group of great people with diverse backgrounds
What typically gives a good starting point for our Data Management Specialists?
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent working style and taking ownership of what you do
- Understanding both business and IT
- Desire to learn
- Ability to figure out how to use new software
- Basic understanding of the Procurement/Finance context is definitely a plus!
- Fluency in English. Other language skills are appreciated
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Suitable academic degree
- Understanding the basics of SQL databases and reporting tools such as QlikView/QlikSense is an advantage
If you are interested please do send your application and CV soon. We will go through the applications on a continuous basis. More information about the rope and about Sievo from Perttu. (contact details below)