SOGETI is looking for a BI Specialist to join our company.
As part of the BI & Analytics department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be involved in IT projects related to Business Intelligence management, from our office in Bertrange or directly on client premises.
At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- To analyze business requirements of the company;
- To translate of the requirements into BI solutions;
- To optimize data collection and business intelligence procedures;
- To coordinate projects and provide the different teams with the information needed to achieve the objectives;
- To manage models and procedures to find and develop areas for improvement;
- To develop dashboards and KPIs.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Experience with the design and creation of dashboards;
- Strong experience with UX/UI
- Experience with BI technologies: PowerBI / Qlick / Tableau / SAP BO / Cognos / etc.
To succeed in your mission you need:
• To have excellent communication;
• To have experience with business requirement analysis;
• To be open-minded with desire to learn and develop yourself on a challenging environment working environment;
• To be fluent in French and good command in English will be an asset.
5+ years university degree in Econometrics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Informatics and at least 5 years of professional experience.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications).
About the company
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti is making business value through technology for organizations that need to implement innovation at speed and want a local partner with global scale. With a hands-on culture and close proximity to its clients, Sogeti implements solutions that will help organizations work faster, better, and smarter. By combining its agility and speed of implementation through a DevOps approach, Sogeti delivers innovative solutions in quality engineering, cloud and application development, all driven by AI, data and automation.
Capgemini Group is a global leader diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses.
What do we offer?
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs , and our university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our shared values have been at the heart of the group : honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini Group.
Joining Sogeti means being part of a large Group at a human scale, where the work life balance is a reality.