SOGETI is looking for a Data Engineer to join our company.
As part of the BI & Analytics department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be involved in IT projects related to data life cycle management, from our office in Bertrange or directly on client premises.
At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
If data validation, data processing and analysis have no secret for you, then this role is for you!
Your challenge :
- To support implementation of management processes, tools and capabilities;
- To analyze and create action plans based on application data and report to solve problems;
- To maintain databases, including fixing coding errors;
- To drive the implementation projects and testing;
- To develop the production of the data chain;
- To evaluate and define requirements, create functional, solution architectures and implementation.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Experience with several programming languages: Python / R / Scala / AWS Lambda / SQL / Spark;
- Experience with data lifecycle: Ingestion, data processing pipeline, data usage (BI / ML);
- Experience with the cloud (Azure or AWS);
- Experience with data security and confidentiality.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To have an experience in the banking and financial sector, with financial risk related projects;
- To have experience with business requirement analysis;
- To To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be comfortable with numbers and data;
- To be fluent in French and good command in English.
5+ years university degree in Statistics, Big Data, Data Science and at least 5 years of professional experience.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications).
About the company
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti is making business value through technology for organizations that need to implement innovation at speed and want a local partner with global scale. With a hands-on culture and close proximity to its clients, Sogeti implements solutions that will help organizations work faster, better, and smarter. By combining its agility and speed of implementation through a DevOps approach, Sogeti delivers innovative solutions in quality engineering, cloud and application development, all driven by AI, data and automation.
Capgemini Group is a global leader diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses.
What do we offer?
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs , and our university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our shared values have been at the heart of the group : honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini Group.
Joining Sogeti means being part of a large Group at a human scale, where the work life balance is a reality.