Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 - and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise.
With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds.
Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defense, and consumer products.
We Will Offer You
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative company;
- A company Car;
- Fuel Card;
- DKV & Group Insurance;
- Meal voucher & Eco-chèque;
- The chance to grow/develop your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression;
- Career Path &Training Path = including Online Trainings to develop your career path;
- Regular events with a focus on knowledge sharing, fun and team building.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
We are hiring a Civil Works Engineer for our Telecom department. The Site Engineer is responsible to execute successfully and fully the roll-out of the mobile network construction sites. You will be responsible for the region of East and West Flanders and will have E2E responsibilities for the delivery of the mobile site.
- Technical Review and collaborates with the permit coordinator, architect and the owner to establish a correct plan;
- Responsibility to get these plans approved or adapted when needed;
- Organize the opening works meeting once the project has been approved;
- Escalate immediately in case of issues related to the planning, contractors, colleagues or third parties;
- Support the contractors and internal collaborators onsite to follow-up on the antenna specifications with the aim to improve on the quality of the installations;
- Ensures that safety measures are being followed by the contractors to avoid unsafe working conditions and immediately reports any safety breaches;
- Keep a correct and efficient administration on all required reports, documents and check lists related to the site;
- Supervises the installation of the radio equipment by the vendors from the moment the civil works are finished;
- Manages the final acceptance of the site and ensures the contractors are adapting any detected discrepancy to get the site certified.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Network Roll-out preferably in Belgium (health norms, sharing and building permit rules);
- The Senior site engineer must be able to design the site from A to Z, on all aspects;
- An excellent knowledge of Excel and Access to have a clear view on all assigned projects;
- Able to work independently, to take initiatives and the lead on his/her projects;
- Flexible to work at different locations in Flanders;
- Accurate and well organized/structured in your daily work;
- Able to work within a team and to collaborate efficiently with all members (can be assigned to a specific geographical area and/or support other engineers);
- English is mandatory and good knowledge of Dutch will be appreciated.
Location : Belgium
About the company
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com