We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented Storage Engineer!
By becoming part of the team of our Infrastructure/Cloud department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
- To manage day-to-day administration and operational support of the storage, backup, and recovery enterprise infrastructure;
- To manage and support enterprise storage, backup, restore, archive related activities, metrics, and reporting;
- To work closely with platform operational support teams to fulfill routine requests, investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve production backup failures, including SAN fabric zoning and masking;
- To create and Manage Dataset, Schedule, and Retention Policy. Monitoring backups and recovering failed backups;
- To develop, implement, and oversee policies and procedures to ensure consistent storage provisioning, uptime, regulatory audit compliance, and data protection;
- To establish/maintain metrics and detailed reporting of backup, restore, storage and fabric capacity and utilization;
- To perform capacity planning related to storage growth and system utilization, trend analysis and producing future storage requirement inputs for technology refresh;
- To ensure project and support documents are completed, current, appropriately stored;
- To monitor enterprise ticketing of incident, service request, and change management requests and storage/backup tool-based alerts for all backup/restore and storage provisioning request and issues;
- To support "on call" duties (troubleshooting).
And in terms of technical know-how?
- 10+ years’ experience in a Storage and Backup role, preferably in a large enterprise setting;
- Experience with networking and SAN Infrastructure (Brocade, Broadcom, Cisco, etc.);
- Hands-on experience with enterprise SAN management to include capabilities and technologies;
- Experience with configuring client-based Linux backup Policies;
- Experience monitoring and managing storage and backup in an enterprise environment, including developing and updating processes and procedures;
- Experience with troubleshooting backup failures;
- Experience in disaster recovery ;
- Experience with CommVault is a huge asset.
Skills & Requirements
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To have a teamwork spirit and communication skills;
- To have empathy with compliance and follow procedures;
- To be customer-oriented;
- To be open-minded with desire to learn and develop yourself on a both challenging and emerging environment working environment;
- To be fluent in French and a good command in English.
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 10 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti is making business value through technology for organizations that need to implement innovation at speed and want a local partner with global scale. With a hands-on culture and close proximity to its clients, Sogeti implements solutions that will help organizations work faster, better, and smarter. By combining its agility and speed of implementation through a DevOps approach, Sogeti delivers innovative solutions in quality engineering, cloud and application development, all driven by AI, data and automation.
Capgemini Group is a global leader diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses.
What do we offer?
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs , and our university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our shared values have been at the heart of the group : honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini Group.
Joining Sogeti means being part of a large Group at a human scale, where the work life balance is a reality.