Would you like to start your career in a top-level environment?
Are you ready to reach excellence within Capgemini Engineering?
To strengthen its team in Belgium, Capgemini Engineering is looking for Engineers to become part of the Capgemini Community.
You will find yourself in the most interesting projects in different domains within our Digital & Software department.
You will get the opportunity to reinforce and enhance your expertise, but also to further develop your skills and knowledge in different environments.
- Be involved in diverse projects at multiple customers, in multiple industries;
- Discover, assimilate, then master various technologies and tools;
- Be presented with challenging technical problems;
- Translate daunting requirements into witty features;
- Design and develop innovative (embedded) software;
- Submit devices to scrutinous testing and validation;
- Support the customer from concept to delivery;
- Apply and evangelize our high-quality standards.
- Master's degree in Electronics, Computer Science or Embedded Systems related studies;
- Passionate about (Embedded) software and technology;
- Good knowledge of C, C++ , and Python; *Familiar with basic Agile concepts;
- A convinced Linux user;
- You have a good level in English;
- You would like to grow in skills and are willing to work in Aeronautic, Automotive, Railway, Aerospace, Defense, High-tech, Telecommunications sectors;
- You are results & client-oriented and you have a high level of commitment;
- Social skills: eager to learn, open minded, a good team spirit, result driven, ability to work autonomously;
- You have excellent communication skills.
Conditions For undertaking a VIE:
- You have from 0 to 3 years’ experience;
- Be aged at least 18 but not yet 29;
- Be an European Citizens;
- Be in good standing with your national service obligations and have a clean criminal record;
- Be able to develop yourself full time to your assignment
More information on VIE conditions on: mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr
Location : Brussels, BELGIUM
About the company
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com