Basware is a leading provider of cloud-based purchase-to-pay (P2P) and e-invoicing solutions. Basware helps organizations simplify their procurement processes, improve financial performance, and enhance supplier collaboration. Basware's solutions are used by over 1 million users across more than 100 countries.
We are looking for a Technical Consultant to join our Central Professional Services team to further build and deliver our first-in-class Purchase to Pay and e-invoicing solutions for customers around the globe. As part of this global implementation team, the consultant provides strong technical consulting skills and solution guidance for our P2P and e-invoicing solutions. In addition, the selected individual plays an important role in securing Basware’s and our customers’ success and works in close collaboration with regional Project Managers, our Product Management organization, R&D, Production and Support.
• Work with customers to understand their business needs and relevant environment\s and with other members of the project teams, including project managers, solution architects and other technical/solution consultants
• Design, configure (through various applications and by use of proprietary programming language), and test Basware's P2P and e-invoicing solutions to meet customers requirements
• Implementing interfaces to the existing software environment (e.g. ERP, Archive, Purchasing)
• Work on implementing, testing and deploying document exchange flows using different types of custom and standardized mappings for widely used file formats/standard (EDI, XML, UBL, IDOC)
• Supporting the solution design, effort estimation and project planning
• Understand and be able to consult on Purchase to Pay business processes
• Getting familiar with different ERP systems (e.g. SAP FI/MM, Oracle) in order to integrate our solutions with them
• Develop and maintain technical documentation
• Provide technical support to customers during implementation and post-implementation
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
• 3+ years of experience as a technical consultant or in a similar role
• Experience with software implementation, configuration, and testing
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Knowledge of SQL and database management systems
• Advanced English skills (written and spoken); French and/or German language\s skills are a plus
• Experience with procurement, finance, or accounting systems is a plus
If you are a highly motivated individual who is passionate about technology and has experience in software implementation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Basware.
We embrace a growth mindset.
We empower through accountability.
We dare to try.
We value every individual.
Basware is a cloud-based solution provider with employees all over the world. As a global company, proud of our Finnish roots, we create and deliver automated technologies to make finance and procurement processes easier and more streamlined for globally operating enterprises and their suppliers across all industries.
Trusted by thousands of organisations, we have over 9,500 businesses in more than 70 countries worldwide using Basware solutions to fulfill their procure-to-pay (P2P) needs. We are constantly innovating to help our customer simplify operations so they can spend smarter.
Basware prides itself not only on award-winning technology, but also on the talent of our people.
Our success is made possible by the hard work, daily dedication, and insatiable passion of the approximately 1,350 employees working across 14 countries, representing over 30 different nationalities.
Our culture has grown to advocate for business transparency, embrace change, enable innovation, and encourage employees to feel empowered and take accountability while driving initiatives with passion.
2020Recognized market leader with global operations, 20+ offices worldwide.
2019Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Procure-to-Pay Suites for fourth time
2014-2019Several industry recognitions and product launches
2012-2016Several acquisitions in the fields of e-invoicing, e-procurement and purchase-to-pay solutions
2012Launch of cloud-based B2B platform for transaction collaboration on Basware's Network
2006-2009Several acquisitions in the fields of invoice automation, data capture expertise and payment software
2005Launch of fully integrated Purchase-to-Pay solution suite
2000Basware listed on Helsinki Nasdaq, launch of purchase management software & e-invoicing service
1992Launch of first financial management software
1985Basware founded in Finland