Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 - and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise.
With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds.
Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer products.
We Will Offer You
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative company;
- A company Car;
- Fuel Card;
- DKV & Group Insurance;
- Meal voucher & Eco-chèque;
- The chance to grow/develop your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression;
- Career Path &Training Path = including Online Trainings to develop your career path;
- Regular events with a focus on knowledge sharing, fun and team building.
We are looking to hire new engineers within our Digital & Software department. As a Software Test Engineer, you will join our Software Engineering’s team and will work on different projects!
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios;
- Executing tests on software usability;
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability;
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team;
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements;
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems;
- You may develop according to the coding standards in place, respecting the well-defined software architecture and design;
- You consider also non-functional requirements and operational support requirements during your development in cooperation with the rest of the team (e.g. maintainability, user-friendliness, performance, production support, monitoring, alert...);
- You propose alternatives to optimize the existing code in term of maintainability, usability, performance, etc.
- Master's degree in Electronics, Computer Science or Embedded Systems related studies;
- As from 3 years of experience in Python development (packaging a library, unit-test, classes, sockets, and built-in types);
- Knowledge of DevOps tools (such as Docker, Ansible, Jenkins etc.) is welcome;
- Knowledge of V-cycle;
- ISTQB certification is a plus;
- Agile mindset specially working in Scrum way;
- Knowledge of the Behave Driven Development is a plus;
- Knowledge of embedded system communication is a plus;
- Able to perform scripting and file management or transformation;
- Autonomous, open minded and creative problem-solver;
- Fluent English. French and/or Dutch are an asset;
- Willing to grow on test automation and/or DevOps and/or software validation.
Location : Brussels, BELGIUM
About the company
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com