We are building a really cool pricing software, and now we are seeking a talented individual to join our development team. At Price Edge you would have an exciting and unbounded technical role, which includes working and learning at the same time.
What we offer and who we are looking for
At Price Edge you will have the opportunity to join a company who think different compared what most people are used to. The reason we are in business is to; have fun, grow our own skills, and produce services and products we are proud of. This focus shape everything we do, and it make working for Price Edge into an extra ordinary experience.
As a QA Engineer at Price Edge, you will be part of our agile development team building and working on implementing our pricing solution PriceEdge™. You will work closely with whole development team as well as with pricing consultants and other stakeholders, you will organize your work your way, set priorities and of course, you will test a lot.
Early on in your career at Price Edge you will also spend some time together with our consultants join a price repositioning project to make sure to feel comfortable with our methodology and approach to pricing before you start testing.
We want to see that you develop your own programming skills while working with QA, so that you can support our team by also building the product further down the line.
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for well-educated and smart people who are curious to do something different. To be successful as a QA Engineer at Price Edge you need the following traits:
· You are able to work independently. We will give you a lot of freedom to plan you own day, and you need to be able to work efficiently without too much guidance.
· You are pragmatic and easy going.
· Since you will be working with international customer and colleagues your English language skills are of high importance.
· Have 2+ years of software quality assurance background consisting of both manual and automated testing
· Experience in developing automation using scripting languages
· You have an understanding of object-oriented programming and fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
· You have some knowledge of, and experience with, Git or other Source Control systems
· And you would love to understand and learn more about the latest technologies such as React
The ideal candidate loves to break things, enjoys a good challenge, and is a resourceful engineer who values high quality products. You have a strong aptitude for learning new technologies with a good instinct for discovering defects.
We want you to grow and develop with us. We believe in our product, our mission, and the people on our team. If that sounds exciting, we're excited to learn more about you.
About the company
Price Edge is a swedish company, supporting companies to set better prices for their products and parts. Our passion is to help our customers to create and implement pricing solutions that deliver quick financial results and fully support the corporate strategies. Price Edge create long term value through combining professional services and the pricing software PriceEdge™