About Junior Operations Manager
We are looking for a Junior Operations Manager to join our team and help us execute our sales and client success strategy. The ideal candidate should have 1-2 years of experience in sales or project management and should be passionate about helping to grow a business while working closely with the executive team.
What you will be doing?
- Work closely with the VP Sales China to execute the sales and client success strategy
- Gather, analyze and report back on sales activities, identifying opportunities for improvement and growth
- Support the VP Sales China in forecasting sales performance and risk
- Work with the data analytics team to develop and maintain sales dashboards and other reporting tools
- Provide operational support to the sales team, including managing sales tools and systems, creating sales collateral, and organizing internal meetings
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure effective communication and alignment around the sales strategy
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and suggest changes as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by the VP Sales China
What we would like to see from you
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations, economics or related fields
- 1-2 years of experience in operations, analytics, or a related field
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin (mandatory)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of sales processes and sales reporting tools is a plus
The perks of working with us!
- Awesome coworkers
- Get the real responsibilities from DAY 1!
- Competitive remuneration package
- Support & empowerment in your role through learning and development
- Flat hierarchy with diverse, high-performance & collaborative teams
- Global presence & a uniquely Meltwater culture like no other
- Both flexible work arrangements & vibrant offices
- Fun, ambitious and international working environment
- Generous vacation leave
- Monthly fitness allowance
- Training programs, conferences, seminars for your personal and professional growth
- Immerse yourself in the cutting-edge social media intelligence technology
- And more…
Founded in 2001, headquartered in San Francisco, Meltwater is the global leading AI-powered media monitoring, social listening & PR Analytics software. Our mission is to help companies make better and more informed decisions. With over 2000 employees and 55 offices globally, we help over 30,000 companies to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract valuable data, and consult our clients to transform their businesses in this new digital reality.
Meltwater is recognized as a great place to work for talents globally. We have won several Top Employer awards worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Asia's Best Multinational Workplaces”, “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong”, “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China” by Great Place to Work™.
Meltwater operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs. MEST has invested over $20million into training 400+ individual entrepreneurs and invested in over 50 early stage tech startups. Learn more about us on https://www.meltwater.com/ and https://outsideinsight.com/
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2KBm9Ei
And “EEO is the Law Supplement” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2Kmxnxd
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us here for assistance.
About the company
With 20 years of experience in the field of online media monitoring, Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence and social analytics SaaS solutions - helping to bridge the gap between Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing departments with an all-in-one solution powered by AI-driven insights. Through Meltwater's platforms, our clients are well equipped to stay on top of billions of online conversations and extract relevant insights - allowing them to strategically manage their brands and stay ahead of their competition. Over 30,000 of the world’s most respected brands rely on Meltwater to help inform their marketing & communications strategies and executive decision making. With over 55 offices and 2,000 employees worldwide, Meltwater is a truly global partner offering best-in-class support through our local customer success teams.
Our Belief in People
For almost 20 years, Meltwater has maintained a very unique culture based on a foundation and belief in people and the potential they possess, regardless of experience. Our motto? When you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. There are 2,000 members of the Meltwater family residing in 55 offices across 25 countries around the world. No matter what office you’re in, you’ll be surrounded by the best colleagues you’ve ever had.
Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit through our 3 core values - Moro (fun), Enere (number one) and Respekt (respect). These founding principles stem from our Norwegian roots and are why Meltwater has been named a Great Place to Work in several markets across the globe. We have high energy, open concept offices that thrive on teamwork and collaboration. We ensure our employees have easy access to management and learn quickly from those around them.
At Meltwater, the average isn’t good enough. Our goal is to build a groundbreaking company where our people aspire to exceed their personal expectations. We only promote our leadership team from within the company, and our goal is to facilitate your long-term professional growth.
We keep our entrepreneurial spirit alive within every team and every department — delighting in hard work and relishing the feeling of accomplishment that comes with it. __ __
Our values are at the core of our culture, and they can be summed up by the acronym MER, which means morein Norwegian. These values are our commitment to our employees and our customers.
- Moro [‘mo(·)ro]
Norwegian for “Fun.” We believe that in order to become successful as a whole, we should all enjoy ourselves. That’s why we promote a fun, collaborative working environment.
- Enere [‘e nðr’e]
Norwegian for “Number One.” At Meltwater, average isn’t good enough. Our goal is to build a groundbreaking company supported by a thriving culture in which our people aspire to exceed their personal expectations.
- Respekt [re’spekt]
Norwegian for “Respect.” We believe it matters how a company or an individual becomes number one. Striving to be the best doesn’t mean sharp elbows: we should all treat our colleagues and customers with respect and humility.
- MER An acronym for Moro, Enere and Respekt, which creates the Norwegian word “More.” We celebrate our victories without losing our drive to improve — whether in reaching personal goals or corporate milestones. Though simple on the surface, our values guide us in everything we do, from how we prioritize our objectives and make decisions to how we clarify expectations and measure our success.
Visit our Careers Page and find out more!