At Sievo, we help the world's largest organizations make effective and timely decisions by creating smart and seamless procurement analytics software solutions. Our solutions are built in-house with the focus on continuous development.
At the core of our success are talented and passionate people. Sievo prides itself in creating a collaborative, welcoming, and enriching environment. We put people first, celebrate diversity and drive innovation!
We are now looking for an Order to Cash Specialist to join our Finance team in Bucharest to support in the growth we are experiencing.
Finance team makes sure our business runs smoothly, without interruptions, and can focus on accelerating the growth further. We manage the full spectrum of Finance activities from vendor invoices to customer billing all the way to group reporting and strategic projects. We collaborate actively with both internal and external stakeholders and make sure legal obligations are fulfilled. We currently have team members in Helsinki and are now looking to expand into Bucharest!
Sievo is one of the fastest-growing procurement software companies. However, we feel that we have just scratched the surface and want to have an even bigger impact on the market. We serve large global companies like Deutsche Telekom, ISS and Kellogg, and have offices in Helsinki, Bucharest and Chicago.
As an Order to Cash Specialist, you would:
- Be part of the team which ensures efficient financial management and control to support the business activities.
- Within your scope, support Sievo stakeholders in day-to-day operational processes.
- Work closely with Customers and Sales functions to ensure a reliable pipeline and an accurate backlog.
- Have a key role in the Order to Cash process by overseeing opportunities, billing our customers and managing collections.
- Have an impact on your own and your team’s processes.
- Provide development ideas for best practices and actively contribute to streamline Finance processes.
- Participate and contribute to Sievo’s Group audit processes.
- Communicate proactively with our accounting partners to ensure compliance and mitigate risks.
What we are looking for from you:
- You are independent, proactive and take ownership.
- Team oriented and cooperation skills.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Fluency in English and Romanian languages. Other language skills are appreciated.
- Ability and willingness to travel (expectation a few trips per year).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Desire to learn and adopt new things.
- Good Excel skills are required. Experience/knowledge in Oracle Netsuite or another accounting system/ERP is an advantage.
We are looking for a person early in their career with genuine interest in developing their skills and enthusiasm to deep dive into the world of international finance.
We promise you:
- A hybrid work environment with a great place to work in downtown Bucharest.
- A company culture that challenges you to exceed and enables you to learn.
- Young, international and fast-moving work environment.
- Close cooperation and support from your fellow Sievonians.
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, are able to make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility.
Now we want to hear about you!
To take the next step on this great growth adventure, apply by sending your CV and motivational letter through our recruitment system by 2nd of April at the latest.
We will go through the applications on a continuous basis and the position will be filled when a suitable candidate has been found. So if we sparked your interest, don’t hesitate to send your CV and application through our recruitment system already today!
At Sievo, we celebrate and support differences and strive to create a culture where everyone feels valued and included. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against any individual in hiring or employment based on gender, gender identity or expression, age, ethnic or national origin, nationality, language, religion or belief, opinion, disability, state of health, sexual orientation or other personal reasons.
We also acknowledge the impact of imposter syndrome during job search. Here at Sievo, we value potential just as much as experience. So, we encourage individuals to apply and bring their unique perspectives in our recruitment process.