At PriceEdge we have created the PriceEdge Pricing Academy with the purpose to train and develop our employees to become the best pricing professionals in the world. During your journey at PriceEdge, you will combine the work as business consultant with on the job training. Our entry level on this path is called pricing analyst.
As a Pricing Analyst, your main responsibilities would be to work together with our consultants to implement new pricing methodologies, as well as support our development team to improve PriceEdge™. You will be a part of our delivery team, working from our Bucharest office and your main time will be spent to help our clients improve their pricing. We also expect you to support our projects with competitor data collection, pricing analytics, sales analytics, and other ad-hoc tasks, depending on what is needed.
You will also be involved in supporting our development team improve our pricing software. In the price implementation projects, you will use the software daily, and therefore you will be perfectly suitable to help us further improve the system, and to test newly developed features and functions.
Skills & Requirements
At PriceEdge you will have the opportunity to join a company which thinks differently compared to what most people are used to. The reason we are in business is to; have fun, grow our own skills, and produce services and products we are proud of. This focus shapes everything we do, and it makes working for PriceEdge an extraordinary experience.
We are looking for well-educated and smart people who are curious to do something different. To be successful as a Pricing Analyst at PriceEdge you need the following traits:
• Newly graduate with no more than a few years working experience (Master of Science, Bachelor of Science, or similar)
• Analytic minded and good presentation skills (advanced Excel and Powerpoint)
• You are able to work independently. You should also be able to work efficiently without too much guidance
• You are pragmatic and easy going
• You are willing to do repetitive work in projects, categorizing parts through looking at drawings
• Since you will be working with international customers your English language skills are of high importance
About the company
Price Edge is a swedish company, supporting companies to set better prices for their products and parts. Our passion is to help our customers to create and implement pricing solutions that deliver quick financial results and fully support the corporate strategies. Price Edge create long term value through combining professional services and the pricing software PriceEdge™