What You’ll Do
The Account Executive is responsible for pursuing new prospects within our customer base and selling Meltwater’s comprehensive media intelligence solutions to primarily fortune 500 clients. The Account Executive must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business, and work with both potential and existing clients. demonstrates a thorough understanding of Meltwater’s value proposition and will be responsible for all stages of the sales process.
- Manage sales pipeline through sequential stages of the sales process: pipeline creation, initial outreach, product demo, negotiation and close, and upsell/cross-sell
- Take a consultative approach with c-level executives while navigating multiple decision-makers
- Establish a “trusted advisor” relationship to determine needs, build value, and create engagement and acceptance of Meltwater’s solutions.
- High energy, a self-starter personality that works well in a fast-paced environment
- Conduct activities including, outbound calls, emails, social selling, and sales demonstrations with top-tier, fortune 500 clients
- Consistently exceed your quarterly sales quota and be well compensated for doing so
Skills & Requirements
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the SaaS industry
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward lofty goals
- Well-rounded with varied interests, and proven leadership experience
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious, and resilient
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritization, scheduling, and time management
- Bachelor’s degree with evidence of high achievement in academics and extracurriculars
What We Will Give You
- Thorough training and continual coaching and development
- Opportunity for rapid career progression
- Opportunity to transfer your career internationally
- Great Pension Scheme
- Cashback health plan
- 23-25 days of Holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Your birthday off!
- Calm membership
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun office culture; our famous Friday drinks, closing day festivities, summer and winter parties and lots more!!
About the company
At Meltwater, we believe that when you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. Our best-in-class technology empowers our 27,000 customers around the world to analyze over a billion pieces of data each day and make better business decisions.
Our award-winning culture is our north star and drives everything we do – from striving to create an environment where all employees do their best work, to delivering customer value by continuously innovating our products — and making sure to celebrate our successes and have fun along the way.
We’re proud of our diverse team of 2,200+ employees in 50 locations across 25 countries around the world. No matter where you are, you’ll work with people who care about your success and get the support you need to reach your goals.
So, in a nutshell, that's Meltwater. We love working here, and we think you will too.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, colour, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us here for assistance.