Do you want to work for a company making a positive impact on society?
Do you thrive in a changing environment where you are able to showcase your skills and leave a footprint?
Do you want to be part of shaping Unilabs Denmark’s IT practices?
Then now is your chance. Unilabs Denmark, part of A.P Moller Holding, is looking for a key member to join their IT team to drive several IT transformation projects and help serve customers and patients on daily basis.
Unilabs has set forth an ambitious Global IT transformation program, including several initiatives with the aim of stabilizing, standardizing, and simplifying Unilabs global IT landscape while complying with industry best practices and driving digitalization and innovation for our customers. The initiatives vary between infrastructure, network and operational initiatives and include consolidating a wide area network connecting all Unilabs sites (via SD-WAN), moving to a cloud based hosting service, implementing ServiceNow and moving to a single user domain for the whole of Unilabs Group.
Working as part of a small team, you will play a key role in defining and configuring the correct infrastructure setup for Unilabs Denmark, that match the guidelines set forth by Unilabs HQ. You will take leadership in designing, implementing, and operating our future infrastructure solutions, tools, and procedures, in collaboration with HQ representatives and/or vendors.
You have the lead responsibility for a stable and secure infrastructure while adhering to Unilabs standards and compliance procedures.
You will be part of Unilabs IT department in Denmark, who’s main responsibility is to serve its colleagues and customers with IT solutions, ensuring the business runs as smoothly as possible. We each have our own area of expertise but excel at wearing multiple hats and trying out new things together. Several of Unilabs IT functions are outsourced to external parties or managed centrally from Unilabs
Headquarter. Hence, you will also collaborate with external parties and other Unilabs colleagues based in other countries
Skills & Requirements
- Take leading role for the design, implementation, operation, maintenance and support of IT infrastructure and overlaying IT tools, platforms, and procedures.
- Take a technical lead role in design and implementation of new infrastructure related projects
- Help assess and mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Investigate and manage incidents, problems, change requests and risks related to infrastructure components
- Support the delivery of Unilabs Group IT projects for Unilabs Denmark by establishing future local IT requirements, assessing the current state, and determining the roadmap for smooth implementation.
While having a deep understanding of infrastructure, you enjoy variation in your job and are not afraid of
taking on new responsibilities and projects.
You have experience with various infrastructure related technologies such as:
- Cloud technologies – preferable Microsoft Azure
- Network technologies like DNS, DHCP, Firewall, IPS, Proxy, Cisco, and SD-WAN
You are a strong communicator and fluent in English. Danish language skills are preferred but not necessary.
Finally, it is a huge benefit if you can think holistically of the infrastructural designs you are proposing, to ensure the most suitable solutions are selected for Unilabs.
To succeed in this position, you should have solid technical experience and a sincere interest in infrastructure, network, security and be able to excel at both operations and project-driven work.
Ideally, you possess one of more of below skills:
- Experience of maintaining on-prem solutions
- Experience with Active Directory domain services
- Experience working with a CMDB
- Experience working with N-central
- ITIL experience and / or certification
- Experience from life science and is familiar with compliance practices such as ISO 17025 or OECD principles of GLP
About the company
Unilabs is Europe´s fastest growing lab service provider and a leader in diagnostic testing including companion (CDx) testing and with significant offerings in clinical trials, central lab services (clinical chemistry, genetics, pathology, medical imaging) and advanced biomarker development. We count more than 12,500 employees and run over 250+ laboratories in Europe.
In Copenhagen, we are approximately 50 employees who serve customers in the health and pharmaceutical market.
Alongside routine diagnostics, Unilabs has a fast-growing CRO-business within laboratory service, supporting pharma, and biotech companies, in developing new drugs and running clinical trials.