Tiger of Sweden is looking for a Demand & Production Planner responsible for creating a range of unique order products in an organisation defined by targeted needs and management of leftover materials in the supply pipeline. It includes the balancing of inventory levels, service and margins for products created through special orders and leftover fabrics in the pipeline by facilitation of contacts with potential depletion channels, generation of production plan to maximise supply, and avoiding excess generation and coordination of a vast network of people ranging from production facilities, external suppliers to internal colleagues (Product Developers, Sales, Pattern makers, etc.)
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for creation and follow-up on style instruction into the Product Development system with correct and easily understandable information according to TOS routines.
2. Responsible for creating SO orders and other leftover Production upon request from the Commercial team and Production needs.
1. Communication with the Sales and Product team to align the demand quantities, sales actions and the necessary information to develop the demand and supply process.
2. Evaluating margins for wholesale customers and ensuring the targets are respected for Special Order Request vs potential depletion of leftovers in the organisation.
3. Proactively manage the leftovers to be written down and create an action plan with outlets and the production team.
4. Find proactive ways to deplete the leftovers via 3rd party and analyse success
Work with Swatches and Fabric Management
Product Supply or Replenishment
To create, review & communicate the Purchase orders to the suppliers/production facilities within the customer deadlines. This is to ensure that finished goods stock is available on time at the right level to achieve the high level of service expected by our customers.
1. To provide an effective plan to minimize obsolete and excess stock for leftover raw materials.
2. To support Production facilities and suppliers with fabric planning and give the inputs minimizing potential leftovers.
1. Degree in clothing/material technology and manufacturing; textile engineering or commercial textile background.
2. Excellent technical knowledge of garment construction, materials and manufacturing processes.
3. Experiences in Supply Chain in the Fashion industry is a strong advantage.
4. Advanced experience with ERP software, ideally in Styleman or M3.
5. Excel mastery is essential.
The position is based in Stockholm at our Head office and is full-time, replacing the person going on maternity cover. The position's start date to cover is ideally from mid-May 2023, and the contract will last until September 2024.
Is this a perfect fit for you?
Please don't hesitate to apply by submitting a CV and Personal Letter in English.
We look forward to your application.
Career and competence development
Friendly working climate
Tiger of Sweden was established in 1903, then redefined in 1993. Today the company continues to evolve.
Tiger's history sways, between golden years and pitch-black prospects, more than once pushed forward by brave people with innovative minds. They all practiced what we call “A Different Cut” – an expression that goes beyond what you can accomplish with fabrics, scissors, threads and stitches. In our world, it’s a state of mind.
It all began in Uddevalla, a small town on the west coast in Sweden. Just over a hundred years later you can find them in stores spread over three continents, plus the ever-growing digital world. The next step is the true internationalization of the brand.
Today Tiger of Sweden is full fashion brand offering everything from smart business wear to jeans for both men and women, including shoes and a wide range of accessories.
For more information please go to www.tigerofsweden.com