We are now looking for a full-time Junior DevOps Specialist to be a part of R-kioski Oy’s DevOps team in a permanent position. The DevOps team is part of R-kioski’s Support Office and works both at the office in Espoo Leppävaara and remotely.
The mission of the Support Office is to provide tools and support the stores and the franchisees. The duties of the DevOps team include planning, development and maintenance of IT-infrastructure, cyber security, system integrations, process automation and supporting other business units in technical needs.
About the role
As part of the DevOps team, you will be handling a diverse set of technical tasks. The team has a key role in supporting the ongoing digitalization and cloud transformation, as well as maintaining a stable working environment in a fast-moving convenience business.
You are offered
- A position in Finland’s leading convenience company
- An opportunity to work in a value-driven and fast-moving business
- A possibility to learn a broad range of new technologies and strengthen your existing skills
- A role where you can independently plan and perform your tasks, with guidance from other team members
- A chance to develop into the best version of yourself together with R-kioski
Taidot ja vaatimukset
We are looking for
- Experience writing software or scripts in any programming language
- Interest in learning new skills and technologies
- Knowledge of the essential components of computer networks
- Ability to discuss technical topics in English and Finnish, both written and spoken language. Swedish is an advantage
- Good knowledge about Windows workstations/servers and Office applications
Experience in any of the following technologies or concepts are considered an advantage, but not mandatory: C#, PowerShell, .NET, SQL, Azure Services, AD/Azure AD, Windows Server, Linux Servers, endpoint management software (such as SCCM or Intune), data transfer protocols, REST APIs, iPaaS, RPA, ticketing systems.
As a person
- You are interested in technology and learning new skills
- You are systematic and service-oriented team player
- You have initiative, good problem solving and information retrieval skills
- You are self-driven with a proactive attitude
- You are eager to learn and develop your skills
- You are willing to solve new problems you have not faced before
Interested? Apply now! Please submit your application and CV with salary request from the attached link by March 31, 2023.
We will process applications and start the interviews as they come. The position can be filled already during the application period.
If you have questions, please contact DevOps Manager Lauri Paatelainen, +358407569353, during the following hours:
- Tue 7.3. at 8-9
- Thu 16.3. at 15-16
- Wed 22.3. at 8-9
- Tue 28.3. at 15-16
R-kioski on osa Reitan Convenience -yhtiötä, johon kuuluvat Narvesen Norjassa, Latviassa ja Liettuassa, Pressbyrån Ruotsissa, 7-Eleven Norjassa, Ruotsissa ja Tanskassa, R-kiosk Virossa, Lietuvos Spauda Liettuassa, Caffeine -kahvilaketju Latviassa, Virossa, Liettuassa sekä Northland-kahvilat Norjassa. Reitan Convenience on markkinajohtaja jokaisessa toimintamaassaan. Vuonna 2021 Reitan Conveniencen liikevaihto oli 1,3 miljardia euroa ja myymälöiden lukumäärä oli 2 000.
R-kioski is a part of Reitan Convenience, which comprises Narvesen in Norway, Latvia and Lithuania, Pressbyrån in Sweden, 7-Eleven in Norway, Sweden and Denmark, R-kiosk in Estonia, Lietuvos Spauda in Lithuania, and Caffeine-chain in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania and Northland cafés in Norway. Reitan Convenience is the market leader in all seven countries. In 2021 Reitan Convenience had a turnover of EUR 1,3 billion and the number of stores was approx. 2 000.