Join our engineering fellowship!
Sievo is a forerunner in the procurement analytics software solution space. We help the world’s largest organizations make effective and timely decisions by creating smart and seamless procurement analytics software solutions. Our product solutions are built in-house with the focus on continuous development.
We are now looking for talented Senior Full Stack Engineers, with a backend focus, to join our three teams:
ESG (Environmental, Social ja Governance) team is developing solutions around Diversity, Sustainability, Risk analysis, and carbon footprint analytics. Our team works next to the spend analysis paradigm and helps our clients with optimizing their procurement towards ethics and sustainability. Technical tasks include:
integration of external data sources and APIs
architecting and building calculation processes for large amounts of data
automation of data matching and cross-referencing
architecting and building service APIs (and UIs for them) within cloud environments
Core Services team is responsible of developing cross cutting services such as authentication, authorization and in-app notification services
Suppliers team is developing solutions to provide comprehensive & accurate supplier information to support procurement analytics. You will be developing applications to manage, enhance & provide supplier information that support procurement analytics. This includes applications for users to view & manage supplier's information, algorithms to enhance supplier data and APIs to expose the data.
We have a “ You build, You run ” culture where the team is responsible of designing, architecting, implementing, testing, deploying and monitoring their own services. We also believe that the best results are achieved by having autonomy, meaning the team can choose the tools that fit.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong skills in C#. Frontend skills are considered as a strong plus.
- Enthusiasm for Azure.
- A genuine interest in solving our customers' and team's business problems
Ideally they would also:
- Enjoy collaboration with the team’s product manager and service designer.
- Believe tests should be written during development, and code reviews are meant for knowledge sharing and learning.
- Actively share knowledge and help others.
- Contribute to our continuous improvement.
Our current tech stack:
- Azure functions and app services
- Azure storage services, such as data lakes, SQL and CosmosDB
- React, Redux, Redux-saga, React-hooks, Styled-components
- Storybook, Jest, Enzyme, Webpack, Web components
- Qlik Sense
- Microservices, Micro frontends, Infrastructure as Code, Azure DevOps
What it’s like working at Sievo
- Competitive compensation package.
- Working for one of the leading companies in the Procurement Analytics Solutions space.
- Work in one of our awesome offices in the heart of Helsinki or Bucharest - with all the remote flexibility you need.
- True autonomy and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, make the most out of it, and take on responsibility.
- Continuous learning - we adore learning new technologies, and you will be developing skills outside your current expertise.
- Career growth - take control and direct your own development with the help of our talented Engineering Managers.
- Possibility to work with an international group of awesome people from diverse backgrounds - with more than 40 nationalities represented.
How to apply
Could this be you?
We would love to hear from you!
Please send us your application and CV.
Additionally any GitHub links, contribution to open-source projects, and displays of passions projects are all welcome.
We are continuously reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and offer flexible starting dates. For more information or questions, contact us at [email protected]
At Sievo, we celebrate and support differences and strive to create a culture where everyone feels valued and included. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against any individual in hiring or employment based on gender, gender identity or expression, age, ethnic or national origin, nationality, language, religion or belief, opinion, disability, state of health, sexual orientation or other personal reasons.
Studies indicate that women are more hesitant to apply for a job and tend to feel their qualifications do not align perfectly with the role. If you're interested in the position and believe that you have the potential to excel in it, we encourage you to apply.