As an Account Associate, you will be at the cutting edge of the media intelligence space by driving strategy and engagement and widespread product adoption through all stages of the client life cycle among a small portfolio of clients.
You will build a long term relationship with the clients through proactive consultation, education, and support, with the aim of supporting the account managers to maximise each client account and most importantly, challenge existing norms within our industry and act not only as an expert in Meltwater's product set, but as an extension of our clients communication and marketing teams.
What you’ll do:
- Create a trusted relationship with each client and drive value with our products
- Execute programs to drive product adoption and client satisfaction with continuous client contact
Conduct business reviews to track the health of accounts, listen to customer feedback and outline areas of improvement
Empower Meltwater customers to achieve business objectives through the adoption of Meltwater product
Ensure the client solution are setup and maintained the best way possible
Serve as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for your clients' needs
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in any specialisation
- 1+ years client facing project management or client servicing experience in consulting, technology, PR/Marketing or relevant industry
- Experience and passion in resolving complex issues
- Dependable, diligent and self-motivated
- Team players with ability to juggle multiple assignments and work in a collaborative environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package, with uncapped monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses!
- Opportunity to be a trailblazer in the fast growing space of MarTech
- Flat hierarchy with diverse, high-performance & collaborative teams
- Global presence and a uniquely Meltwater culture like no other
- Both flexible work arrangement & vibrant office space with a well-stocked pantry
- Generous vacation leave
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
About the company
With 20 years of experience in the field of online media monitoring, Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence and social analytics SaaS solutions - helping to bridge the gap between Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing departments with an all-in-one solution powered by AI-driven insights. Through Meltwater's platforms, our clients are well equipped to stay on top of billions of online conversations and extract relevant insights - allowing them to strategically manage their brands and stay ahead of their competition. Over 30,000 of the world’s most respected brands rely on Meltwater to help inform their marketing & communications strategies and executive decision making. With over 55 offices and 2,000 employees worldwide, Meltwater is a truly global partner offering best-in-class support through our local customer success teams.
Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit through our 3 core values - Moro (fun), Enere (number one) and Respekt (respect). These founding principles stem from our Norwegian roots and are why Meltwater has been named a Great Place to Work in several markets across the globe. We have high energy, open concept offices that thrive on teamwork and collaboration. We ensure our employees have easy access to management and learn quickly from those around them.
Official Careers Page:https://careers.meltwater.com/
Meltwater Instagram Careers Page:https://www.instagram.com/meltwatercareers/