Sales business function is responsible for growing Basware's cloud revenue via new customer acquisition and by driving expansion within a satisfied customer base. Through customer-centric selling and collaborative account management we lead prospects & customers through the buying process with Basware, leveraging sales platforms including CRM, CPQ and CLM that support managing the sales cycle.
As trusted advisors with industry and solution expertise we focus on providing value to our customers through advice and insight into best practices. In partnership with Marketing, Customer Services and Partners, we enable organizations to simplify operations, spend smarter and drive the transformation of their Finance & Procurement functions.
Looking to showcase your talents in a leading global technology company?
BASWARE, an established high growth tech company operating in 15 countries around the globe seeks a skilled and experienced sales professional in North America to manage a net new sales territory.
- Manage the Basware software sales life cycle from lead generation, pipeline building, forecasting and closing net new accounts in the region to companies with annual revenue greater than $250M
- Develop and manage regional marketing and lead generation activities within the overall marketing framework
- Build and manage an opportunity pipeline large enough to support annual revenue targets
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with the broader sales, presales, professional services and marketing teams to systematically develop sales opportunities
- Be able to demonstrate solution value, key features, and fit with the customer’s business at many levels (CXO, Finance & Accounting, Procurement, IT, end-users)
- Consistently achieve quota
Skills & Requirements
- 10+ years of successful sales track record with experience in enterprise SaaS solution sales
- Track record of developing value for prospective customers and differentiation for their solution through a consultative sales approach
- Industry experience within a spend management/purchase-to-pay/invoice automation/financial services/payments vendor is a plus
- Familiarity with complex selling processes and methodologies where complex solutions are sold to multiple players (Finance & Accounting, Procurement, Sourcing, IT, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field preferred
- Passionate, driven self-starter with a track record of progressive sales achievement and increasing responsibility
- Personable, with strong communication, presentation, selling, and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel
- Financial stability of a global publicly listed company with $170 million in revenue and a track record of profitability for 30 years
- Leading edge software products in the enterprise purchase-to-pay market, according to Gartner, Forrester, and AMR
- Excellent sales support infrastructure (e.g. pre-sales consultants, sales training, Subject Matter Experts, intranet, collateral, white papers, ROI calculators)
- Strong brand, global reach, and an installed base of 3,000+ customers and over a million enterprise users in 100 countries
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Compensation package composed of a competitive base salary and generous variable incentive compensation
- Benefits that include a premier package of medical, dental, life insurance, disability, and HSA plan
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Leave
- President’s Club trips for sales achievement
BIG COMPANY CLIENTELE AND AWARD-WINNING CULTURE:
Basware has been named a ‘Great Place to Work’ company and is recognized as one of the ‘Top 100 Supply & Demand Chain Innovators’ by Supply & Demand Chain Executive for multiple consecutive years.
We received the distinction of being named one of “The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” in the nation for multiple consecutive years, as well as a ‘Best Place to Work’ in Charlotte! Our culture is outstanding, and we hope you’ll consider joining our team!
As an added benefit, you’ll have an opportunity to build your experience by working with an exceptional client base that includes some of America’s leading Fortune 500 accounts!
For more information about life at Basware, please visit our website at: http://www.basware.com
TO APPLY: Please upload your resume, along with your salary requirement.
About the company
Basware is the global leader in providing networked purchase-to-pay solutions and innovative financing services. Basware’s commerce and financing network connects businesses in over 100 countries and territories around the globe. As the largest open business network in the world, Basware provides scale and reach for organizations of all sizes, enabling them to grow their business and unlock value across their operations by simplifying and streamlining financial processes. Small and large companies around the world achieve significant cost savings, more flexible payment terms, greater efficiencies and closer relationships with their suppliers.
Joining Basware means you’ll join a team filled with innovators, passionate about their work and enthusiastic about the purchase-to-pay industry we’ve pioneered. You’ll work alongside highly motivated, capable, and friendly individuals who collaborate to deliver world class solutions and services to hundreds of companies worldwide. A critical part of our culture is the high amount of trust we put into our employees—we want you to make a difference. So, we offer flexibility in how you work, giving you the freedom and support to deliver your best results. We truly live our values where our employees strive for excellence, put our customers first, lead the way, and inspire one another to build a winning team.