What You’ll Do
The Growth Executive is responsible for working with Meltwater’s existing clients to grow their spend on our comprehensive media intelligence solutions. The Growth Executive will work with a defined book of business and will be tasked with driving new revenue with those accounts.
- You will map out client organizations across various industries and build strong relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- You will partner with the Client Success team and work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive revenue growth within existing customer accounts
- Understand a client’s needs and challenges to effectively communicate how Meltwater will address those needs or help solve those challenges
- Manage a sales pipeline, specifically identifying upsell and cross selling opportunities
- Maintain all sales activities including outbound calls, emails, and social selling
- Consistently exceed your monthly sales quota and be well compensated for doing so
- Other Projects & Responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion
Skills & Requirements
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward ambitious goals
- Demonstrable experience over-performing in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritization, scheduling and time management
- Bachelor’s degree with evidence of high achievement in academics and extracurriculars
What We Will Give You
- Thorough training and continual coaching and development
- Opportunity for rapid career progression - we only promote from within
- Opportunity to transfer your career internationally
- Great Pension Scheme
- Cash back health plan
- 23-25 days of Holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Your birthday off!
- Calm membership
- Collaborative, transparent and fun office culture; our famous Friday drinks, closing day festivities, summer and winter parties and lots more!!
About the company
At Meltwater, we believe that when you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. Our best-in-class technology empowers our 27,000 customers around the world to analyze over a billion pieces of data each day and make better business decisions.
Our award-winning culture is our north star and drives everything we do – from striving to create an environment where all employees do their best work, to delivering customer value by continuously innovating our products — and making sure to celebrate our successes and have fun along the way.
We’re proud of our diverse team of 2,200+ employees in 50 locations across 25 countries around the world. No matter where you are, you’ll work with people who care about your success and get the support you need to reach your goals.
So, in a nutshell, that's Meltwater. We love working here, and we think you will too.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, colour, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us here for assistance.