Planhat is a customer platform built to give insights, manage workflow and drive customer experience. Planhat is helping hundreds of modern technology companies worldwide center their business around their customers in order to maximize customer success and customer lifetime value. Join Planhat on our mission to revolutionize Customer Success. We're a fast-growing company with a platform that's loved by thousands of users worldwide.
Now we are on the lookout for a Product Manager , who will join our journey and help us grow even further.
You'll work with the Engineering and Product leaders on perhaps Planhat's most important goal - how to stay an innovative product leader in a competitive market. Ultimately, you will work with our leaders and clients to provide ways the tech team can improve the product and reach targets in less time. You're also a practically-minded entrepreneur in the sense that your insights must translate to action. If this sounds exciting, then read more below!
- Understanding customer needs and driving growth through identifying and filling product gaps, and generating innovative ideas
- Building consensus for product vision with internal and external stakeholders
- Prioritizing tasks based on impact to business and customers
- Leading development of new features, ongoing improvements, and managing all project activities
- Translating strategy into detailed requirements, user journeys, wireframes, and mockups
- Closely collaborating with design and engineering to bring product to market quickly and efficiently
- Determining pricing and positioning strategies
- Measuring success through metrics and tracking progress
- Monitoring risks, ensuring delivery, and communicating contingency plans to the team.
Skills & Requirements
Have already worked as Product Manager for at least 5 years
Have already worked as Software Developer for at least 3 years
Experience using agile development methodologies with fully-distributed teams and the ability to keep up with a fast-paced company.
Proficiency in creating wireframes and mockups with a focus on simplicity.
A detail-oriented approach and high standards for quality when writing user stories, reviewing designs, brainstorming technical solutions, and testing features before release.
High agency in product management work: you don't need to be told at every step of the way what to do, you can find opportunities indipendently and present them to stakeholders
Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
What we can give you:
- Remote-first work environment | Talent is blind to borders and so are we! Occasionally Hatters will travel to meet with teammates or clients, but it depends on the role.
- Planhat Adventures | We sponsor quarterly pop-up hubs around the globe for Hatters to gather to work and play together. Previous locations have included New York City, Colombia, Malibu, France, Greece, Georgia (the country!), and more.
- Flexible working hours | 3 factors impact when you work—customer/business needs, team working schedules, and personal preferences. We trust you to use your judgment and get your work done.
- Work-from-home setup | All employees receive a 13” Macbook Pro upon their start date with Planhat! Our Operations team will work with you to ensure you have any additional tools you need to work remotely with success.
- Flexible public holidays | We all celebrate different things in life— switch a public holiday for another day more aligned with who you are and what’s important to you.
- Paid parental leave | Up to 6 months, pending tenure with Planhat. As with all of our other policies, it’s gender-neutral. Also applicable to adoptive parents.
About the company
Planhat helps companies deal with their most important topic - to grow their NRR. Modern technology companies build their business on Planhat to make their customers more successful. A single platform for the entire company, from CS to Product to Operations, to collaborate on.
Our customers are active in in a wide range of verticals from SaaS to cybersecurity, life sciences, marketplace, consulting, decarbonization, dental equipment, and everyday trying to execute on their vision. They all partner with Planhat for their unique reasons, but with the common goal centered around becoming more data-driven and proactive with their customers. Our platform is like a lego set - assembled to each person's imagination and liking.
We were founded in Stockholm, Sweden, spent the first 6 years bootstrapped building the product, and are now a globally distributed team of 100+ people across Europe, the Americas, and APAC. We're also a remote-first company (and have been since inception), but think of it more like people-first: we hire the best people where they want and need to be. Read more at www.planhat.com.