We are now seeking to expand the team with a skilled Data Engineer to join our dynamic team. As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining the data infrastructure that supports our platform, as well as seek new opportunities and finding new datasets that can expand our offerings, both internally and for our customers. You will work closely with our tech team to expand the platform and improve user experience, and with the business dev team to drive business decisions.
- Design, build and maintain a scalable data infrastructure for the platform
- Collaborate with the business dev team to ensure that data is easily digestible for insights
- Implement data pipeline systems for extracting, transforming, and loading data from multiple sources
- Develop and maintain data quality control processes
- Work with the product team to identify and implement data-driven features to improve the user experience
- Provide answers to data-related questions from internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Requirements
We're looking for a Data Engineer with 1-3 years of experience in data engineering or related field with :
- Proficiency in Python or similar programming languages
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with cloud computing services (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Strong experience with pipelines, ETL processes, and SQL
Joining our team you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup with a mission to create a sustainable future and have large opportunities for professional growth and career development. We offer a market competitive salary and stock options!
About the company
Cling is a circular startup based in Stockholm that promotes sustainability and resilience in the battery supply chain. Our team is united by a common goal of promoting circularity, and we recently secured 21 Msek in funding from top venture capital firms to accelerate our ambitions. We're looking for passionate individuals to join our team and help us achieve our goals. Our office is located in the center of Stockholm, where we work out of one of the most beautiful offices - The Castle. We prioritize an on-site team, but we're also fully native with remote teams. Come join us and make a difference!