We provide top level technology consultancy services to our clients that are tailored to their needs. We pride ourselves on providing strategic advice and guidance to ensure our customers success. We are now seeking our next Cloud Network Engineer join our team! You will support implementation and transformation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
· Work with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers in designing IT solutions (Transformation Projects)
· Act as Subject Matter Expert to deliver remediation for complex client’s issues and provide deep technical knowledge to our internal team
You will be able to demonstrate the below competencies:
· Experience in Cloud Infrastructure (across hyperscalers or hyperscaler specific), hybrid networking (BGP, ECMP, VPN, Router, VPC, VPC Peering, Network Appliances)
· Experience in on-premises hosting services and networking, handling ISPs, OEMs
· Working experience with network configuration management ( e.g. Ansible/Puppet/Chef/DSC )
· Knowledge of cloud provider IaC templates ( e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation/ARM )
· Experience in implementing cloud connectivity; VPC/Network peering, Cloud-to-Cloud, On-prem-to-cloud
· Some experience in scripting using PowerShell or Bash or Python
· Familiarize in Google cloud interconnect, Cloud router, VPN, NAT, Endpoints and API GW will be a plus
· Working proficiency in English and Swedish
Aktieplan för anställda
Private Medical Insurance
Digital learning platform
Flexible work policy
Employee Ownership Plan
Health Care Allowance
Exciting career opportunities locally and internationally, and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 2800 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a sharp, technology and business focused community, where Coursera and more than 250 000 (!) courses and certifications are offered to all employees.
A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – being part of a global, long-standing, successful and rapidly expanding organization.
An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is our most important guiding principle. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other best-in-class benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasized:
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 325,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want
REASONS TO WORK WITH USIf you are looking for a reason. Here is one. We genuinely believe you can be the next big thing at Capgemini. Need more reasons? Here is a bunch:
Reason #273We work actively to be the #1 workplace within Data, AI & Analytics
Reason #98A community of 300 data enthusiasts - who share their expertise and know-how
Reason #21Be a part of leading the Nordic market within Data, AI and Analytics
Reason #54Partner with market leading technical platforms & tools such as Microsoft, Google, AWS, Snowflake, Databricks
Reason #388Work with innovative projects with well-known brands both locally in Sweden and globally
Reason #879Be part of an inclusive corporate culture where diversity is our most important guiding principle