On behalf of our client the European Union Agency for Asylum in Malta, we are looking for a Senior Application developer to join our international team in a hybrid work model. The successful candidate will work on large & complex projects, supporting the European Systems landscape, within a multicultural environment.
What you will do...
- Coordinate with the ICT development team in order to align solution architecture and software engineering with the current best practice.
- Design, prototype and develop the IAS applications, according to the prioritized backlog agreed between ICT and business.
- Support reporting on the activities of the ICT team and the status of the application’s design, development and implementation.
- Create and maintain SharePoint site collections with multiple sites, unique navigational elements, custom content types and site columns, site pages, web part pages, workflows, retention policies and governance policies.
- Lead the management, configuration, development and implementation of ICT components, including source code, solution architecture, software components, design patterns, database schemas, and configuration of the underlying custom .NET C# code.
- Implement the final design (i.e. "look-and-feel") of the User Interface (UI) collaborating with communication staff.
- Conduct technical reviews ensuring that the application UI meets usability, functional, and client’s UI guidelines and standards.
- Design, implement and maintain integration with other systems, as required.
- Monitor and report on usage as well as perform security audits of the system, whilst providing advice accordingly.
- Lead on the establishment and development of analytics, monitoring and reporting on usage as well as the provision of regular reports.
- Lead and provide technical support in the application’s and EUAA’s architecture roadmap.
What is your experience... Essential professional Experience, knowledge, and skills (specific technology relevance within the minimum 10 years' experience defined in technical specifications):
- .NET C# web development, using back-end and front-end technologies.
- Advanced use of SharePoint technology on an enterprise application.
- Software development in .NET framework, MVC, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Web Forms
- Advanced use of SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2019 and on SharePoint Online
- Administering and consuming Office Web Apps
- PowerShell scripting, especially for the migration of files from file shares and SharePoint sites
- Advanced implementation of SQL server database structures, procedural programming and development of SSIS packages
- SharePoint, PowerShell and SharePoint Management Shell, as well as the different out of the box web parts and their functionality and SharePoint Designer
- Translating a final design into a finished SharePoint web presence
- Information management technologies and platforms especially SharePoint
- Attention to detail and strong sense of responsibility;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proactively manage own tasks and projects to agreed deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively & efficiently with various diverse work teams (Development, Testing and Project Management).