On behalf of our client the European Union Agency for Asylum in Malta, we are looking for a Senior Application developer to join our international team in a hybrid work model. The successful candidate will work on large & complex projects, supporting the European Systems landscape, within a multicultural environment.
What you will do...
• General tasks for SNVA, Referral Tool, QAT V.3.0 and Asylum Procedure Operational Standards and Indicators Tool, Site Assessment Tool, ARC and other applications as per Business Requests
• Analyze business processes, and user requirements to establish a backlog for development, interoperability, integration, and better user experience solutions
• Analyze requirements, design, and make proposals on the architecture of the application
• Implementation of business user requirements
• Participate in team reviews of design artefacts, make changes as required and recommend alternative solutions where appropriate
• Participate in the definition/design of the User Interface (UI)
• Develop/update technical documentation
• Participate in coordinated activities with other developers and project manager for the smooth integration of the application
• Setup required infrastructure for the solutions’ deployment
• Implement the application’s functionalities and webservices following user requirements (described in JIRA), the architectural and UI design
• To work as a Software Application Developer in a web application project
• Review of the architecture of existing systems
• Participate/Lead the architecture and design of on-prem, cloud, and hybrid information systems
• Design application systems either through new development of systems, enhancement of existing systems, or 3rd party products
• Elaboration of test programs
• Work with technical and functional teams to ensure effective delivery of systems
• Assistance in the planning, deployment, configuration, evaluation, and reporting of applications
What is your experience...
Essential professional Experience, knowledge, and skills (specific technology relevance within the minimum 10 years' experience defined in FwC technical specifications):
• Minimum 9 years of IT professional experience
• 4 years’ experience in Object Oriented Programming languages
• 2 years working with SQL (MSSQL and MySQL) databases
• Good knowledge of POI, Jasper reports, MSSQL Reporting engine software packages
• Experience in web site development, management and support
• Experience with SQL server database structures
• Good knowledge and at least 5 years of experience of Drupal 8 and Drupal 9 environment
• Fluency in English
Applications must be in the English language
Private Medical Insurance plan
Private Pension plan
Company car leasing
Opportunities for career growth
Certified "Diversity Charter" company
At SWORD Services Greece we believe in innovation; challenging ideas and discovering new ways of doing business. We are looking for people whose ideas and vision can shape our company’s success.
We are constantly growing and we look for people who want to grow with us, who want to be part of a friendly and supportive environment and who want to be part in a team of like-minded colleagues, passionate about delivering excellence.
We value open and clear communication and transparency in our everyday interactions and we act as ONE team since we want everyone to feel they are part of a big family that grows and succeeds!