Capgemini is a global major in value-added Digital Supply Chain services for its clients.
We are now searching for people with Supply Chain planning experience, who will be trained and will become a certified Kinaxis Rapid Response Consultant with Capgemini.
Your future responsibilities after training may include:
- Learn, get certified and then be active participant (developer) of design, build, deploy and support phases of Kinaxis RapidResponse solution as per clients’ requirements
- Perform test and be part of Support User Acceptance Testing
- Be part of production environment release and handover solution to support teams
- Be a part of an Agile project cross-functional team utilizing the Agile / Scrum methodologies, working in a fast-paced, iterative environment, closely partnering with business stakeholders
- Provide expert functional, technical and process guidance on system capabilities and solutio n approaches (be able to show how developed solution works and why)
Key Skills we expect you to have:
- Ability to learn and understand Kinaxis RapidReponse solution to get certified after completing professional training
- Understanding and preferably past exposure to DevOps concepts and tools, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Strong Understanding of web application architectures complemented with latest enterprise mobile architectures and development approaches
- Should have exposure and knowledge about supply chain management processes
- Decision making, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Very good collaboration skills and ability to interact with multi-cultural teams spread across geographies
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in Kinaxis RapidResponse or similar solution implementations (Anaplan for Supply Chain, Logility Digital SCP, Oracle Fusion SCP, Unison Planning)
- Previous experience with deployment Inbound & Outbound interfaces to similar platform
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering
- Kinaxis certifications
- Experience in FMCG/CPG/Retail/Manufacturing industry. Multinational exposure is preferred.
- Ability to travel: International travel up to ~20%
What’s in it for you:
- We offer a Kinaxis Rapid Response certification!
- We offer a space for self-realization, further development (certifications, etc.), and a door open to ideas! The advantage of Capgemini is our shared international know-how.
- We are happy to gradually involve you in all parts of development and teach you technologies you don't know yet. Every solution at Capgemini has a different architecture, so you'll gain a lot of experience that would otherwise take a long time to gain.
- We'll support you to push yourself further and help you get certifications! We offer certifications and training on various platforms (Coursera, Udemy, Pluralsight..)
The advantage of an international company is that it offers both know-how and diverse opportunities across branches.
- We offer and we are fans of flexibility and trust. Working hours are relaxed and home office is of course possible. The most important thing is that YOUR work is delivered on time and with quality.
- There is a relaxed atmosphere at Capgemini. We relax on the beautiful Mayhouse terrace or in our own Relax room with a foosball table. You also have free entrance to a fitness studio in the office building.
- In addition, we organize a company breakfast every second week! 😊
- Meal vouchers and much more!
Interested in what you read? Great! Share your CV with us and we will be looking forward to meeting you!
Want to find out even more about life in Capgemini?
Employee feedback: www.glassdoor.com