Capgemini is a global major in value-added Digital Supply Chain services for its clients.
We are now searching for people with Supply Chain planning experience, who will be trained and will become a certified Kinaxis Rapid Response Consultant with Capgemini.
Your future responsibilities after training may include:
- Gather business requirements with all the dependencies and be able to write them down or capture in diagram format
- Create functional design documentation including testing scenarios
- Provide expert functional and process guidance on system capabilities and solution approaches (be able to present solution to team and client)
- Learn, get certified and then be part of Kinaxis RapidResponse customization solutions as per clients’ requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive successful development in Kinaxis RapidResponse software and consequential deployments on Digital Supply Chain projects (namely Demand planning, S&OP, Supply Planning, Production planning & Scheduling etc)
- Be a part of an Agile project team utilizing the Agile / Scrum methodologies, working in a fast-paced, iterative environment, closely partnering with business stakeholders.
- Conceptual view of Configuration in Kinaxis RapidResponse and customize solutions as per clients’ requirements
Key Skills we expect you to have:
- Very good collaboration skil ls and ability to interact with multi-cultural teams spread across geographies
- Good knowledge of supply chain planning (for example Supply and Capacity Planning, Production Planning, Material requirements planning…)
- Ability to analyze supply chain operational data, to identify opportunities and develop insights
- Simulation of business scenarios and options to drive decision making
- Perform fit-gap analysis
- Understand data structure, data model, ERD/RDBMS
Experience in business requirements documentation, blueprint, functional specifications, functional Integration data specifications
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Being able to identify change requests
Nice to have:
- *Previous experience in Kinaxis RapidResponse or similar solution * implementations (Anaplan for Supply Chain, Logility Digital SCP, Oracle Fusion SCP, Unison Planning)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering
- Kinaxis certifications
- Experience in FMCG/CPG/Retail/Manufacturing industry. Multinational exposure is preferred.
- Previous experience in Supply Chain Management consulting, implementation and operational experience
- Ability to travel: International travel up to ~20%
What’s in it for you:
- We offer a space for self-realization, further development (certifications, etc.), and a door open to ideas! The advantage of Capgemini is our shared international know-how.
- We are happy to gradually involve you in all parts of development and teach you technologies you don't know yet. Every solution at Capgemini has a different architecture, so you'll gain a lot of experience that would otherwise take a long time to gain.
- We'll support you to push yourself further and help you get certifications! We offer certifications and training on various platforms (Coursera, Udemy, Pluralsight..)
The advantage of an international company is that it offers both know-how and diverse opportunities across branches.
- We offer and we are fans of flexibility and trust. Working hours are relaxed and home office is of course possible. The most important thing is that YOUR work is delivered on time and with quality.
- There is a relaxed atmosphere at Capgemini. We relax on the beautiful Mayhouse terrace or in our own Relax room with a foosball table. You also have free entrance to a fitness studio in the office building.
- In addition, we organize a company breakfast every second week! 😊
- Meal vouchers and much more!
Interested in what you read? Great! Share your CV with us and we will be looking forward to meeting you!
Want to find out even more about life in Capgemini?
Employee feedback: www.glassdoor.com