Are you an experienced professional in Microsoft 365, technically savvy and a talented project manager seeking your next career move? If so, you would be a valuable addition to SF Studios as our Service Manager Infrastructure. As part of one of Sweden's largest film companies, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting IT projects and contribute to the growth and success of the organization.
About the role:
As Service Manager Infrastructure, you will partner closely with the business and our employees to ensure that the technical infrastructure and employees’ IT workplace meet their needs. In this role, you will be responsible for SF Studios’ IT workplace, IT infrastructure and IT security in all Nordic countries, including optimizing our IT service and support. Your tasks include designing, developing, and modifying our Microsoft 365 environment, server park, hardware, and supporting software to increase productivity for business users. Additionally, you will focus on automation and lead digitalization projects.
Who you are:
To succeed in this role, it is important that you can understand an organization's challenges and develop solutions that simplify processes. You should be service-minded, results-oriented and hands-on in your approach. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in Swedish and English, are necessary as this role involves interacting with stakeholders within SF Studios throughout the Nordic countries. Additionally, you should be a solution-minded person who is comfortable taking on significant responsibility and development projects and enjoys working both in teams and independently.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for and maintaining SF Studios’ IT workplace and IT infrastructure, including delivering qualitative and service-oriented daily operational IT support to SF Studios’ organization in all Nordic countries.
- Secure efficient ways of working with external suppliers, including monitoring and governing supplier agreements (e.g. contract and cost management, SLA and KPI follow-up).
- Develop and manage the Microsoft 365 environment (Exchange, Teams, OneDrive, etc).
- Develop and manage the server, client and network environment.
- Handle Active Directory and Azure Active Directory functions, including account provisioning.
- Identify and resolve system outages, security incidents, and other technical issues, e.g. related to conference rooms, printers, office cinema, network infrastructure, and other equipment.
- Ensure that the organization is educated in ways of working with technical tools and infrastructure.
- Contribute to our internal security team with a focus on IT security, and act as Information Security Officer.
- Ensure that industry best practices are monitored and evaluated for implementation at SF Studios, and initiate and drive development projects to support business in more automated and efficient ways of working.
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology or equivalent field.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to provide prompt and professional service and support.
- A problem solver approach to both technical and strategical projects
- Able to adapt and learn new technics and platforms in an ever-changing environment.
- A broad technical understanding, including hardware, software and processes.
- A track record of integrity and the ability to build trust with management and employees.
- A positive and can-do attitude and a team player.
Are you the star we are looking for?
If this sounds like a position for you - apply today! We're looking forward to receiving your application.
For questions, please contact Kristina Linglöf, EVP Operations ([email protected]).
About the company
SF Studios, founded in 1919, is one of the world’s oldest film companies and the leading film studio in the Nordic region. Its business includes production and distribution of feature films and TV series and the streaming platform SF Anytime. SF Studios has its head office in Stockholm, Sweden and subsidiaries in Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki and London, and is part of the leading Nordic media company Bonnier AB.