Are you a Finance professional who would like to work in the film and TV industry? Look no further, we are looking for an Accountant to join our Financial Controlling team!
Our Nordic Finance team provides financial expertise to all our businesses and across all of SF Studios’ locations, from cash flow analysis and payments to budget and forecasting, accounting, reporting and business analyses. All services are key for our film and TV production and distribution business.
In the role as Accountant, your main responsibilities will be within monthly reporting and supporting our business with various business processes. More specifically, you will
- Perform month-end account reconciliations and other monthly closing activities
- Internal and external invoicing to business partners both domestic and international
- Accounting and analyses of accounts receivables, accounts payables and the general ledger
- Create and analyze AP and AR by compiling electronic data and required documentation
- Monthly closing process for SF Studios companies
- Support our finance partner Cognizant with regular reporting to tax authorities.
- Provide adequate support to business and work in close collaboration with our shared service center Cognizant
- Be a part of process development within accounting and financial controlling as well as overall projects within the Nordic Finance team
- Develop SF Studios financial controlling and accounting processes
As Accountant at SF Studios, you are part of our Nordic finance team with colleagues in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and Helsinki. You will be part of the Financial Controlling team and report to SF Studios’ Head of Financial Controlling. The position is based in Stockholm.
To be successful in this role, we believe you have:
- +5 years of experience in a similar position within financial controlling/accounting
- Experience from film and entertainment business or telecom, media or fintech business is meriting
- Accounting experience including intangible assets, inter companies, revenue allocation
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language
- Skilled in Excel
As a person, we believe you are down to earth and create a positive atmosphere when collaborating with other teams and colleagues. You have strong business acumen and see problem-solving and new ways of working as something exciting and you look for improvements when needed. Furthermore, we believe you to be a strong team player and driving force with a problem-solving attitude. You have strong work ethics and work proactively to plan your actions in advance with close attention to details.
At SF Studios, you will work with highly engaged people with competencies ranging from film production to acquisition, finance, marketing and sales. We are diverse – but the one thing we all have in common is our passion for content. If you have a great interest in content – you will feel right at home!
If you are a problem-solving number cruncher who wants to work in a creative environment, apply today! We will review applications ongoing. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your application through our website. For further information and application contact Head of Financial Controlling David Nelik, [email protected] Please note that applications sent through email will not be considered - thank you for applying through our website. We kindly decline contact from recruitment agencies regarding this position.
About the company
SF Studios, founded in 1919, is one of the world’s oldest film companies and the leading film studio in the Nordic region. Its business includes production and distribution of feature films and TV series and the streaming platform SF Anytime. SF Studios has its head office in Stockholm, Sweden and subsidiaries in Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki and London, and is part of the leading Nordic media company Bonnier AB.