With an increasing demand from our clients for support on Energy, Climate and Industrial sectors, we have identified the need to introduce an experienced consultant to manage existing client accounts, and to support in identifying and developing innovative client service solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the management and development of a portfolio of clients in the fields of Energy and Climate, amongst others.
• Assisting on client programmes that integrate a full range of public affairs and communications strategies both in Brussels and across the group on pan-European projects.
• Monitoring and reporting on policy developments and other key events.
• Supporting new business proposals and pitches, and leading support teams.
• Actively engaging with colleagues across the group to develop and implement public affairs strategies within the sector.
• Use social media and digital communications strategies to raise the profile of activities and services offered.
• Actively contribute to the development of junior colleagues and share and exchange ideas with team members.
What we are looking for:
• In the range of 5 to 7 years’ experience of public affairs developed within an EU context.
• Experience gained within a Public Affairs consultancy is essential.
• Experience of, and a strong interest in the fields of Energy and Climate related policies and their application and relevance across a range of sectors.
• Demonstrable potential to develop a network of EU and national policy makers and stakeholders in the sector.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to liaise effectively with clients and senior level colleagues.
• A collaborative and caring approach to working with colleagues in Brussels and across the Group.
• An inquisitive nature with a desire for learning and innovative practices.
• A high level of motivation and drive for excellence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the organization at a key stage in its development, with real potential for further growth.
Work with the best political minds in the industry
International company with room to grow
A culture of excellence
Challenging, yet dynamic work environment
High responsibility, even in junior positions
Open dialogue among colleagues of all levels
Kõrge vastutusvõimalus, ka alustavatel positsiooni
Väljakutsuv töö ja dünaamiline töökeskkond
Meisterlikkusele suunatud töökultuur
Arenemisvõimalus tugevas rahvusvahelises ettevõtte
Töötamine kõrgetasemelise ja professionaalse meesk
Kolleegidevaheline avatud ja toetav koostöö
We are a leading European consultancy specialising in Public Affairs.
As a Public Affairs Partner, we help our clients navigate political systems. We ensure that our clients understand the impact of policy and politics on their organisations and work with them to strategically reach their goals. We provide our clients with a keen understanding of the political debate and governmental processes, as well as the decision-makers that drive it.
Rud Pedersen has fourteen offices across thirteen countries, and almost 480 consultants with their own experience from politics and/or public administration. The Rud Pedersen Group is a growing public affairs and communications company that includes Rud Pedersen Public Affairs, Welcom and King Street PR.
2002Company founded in Gothenburg, Sweden, by Morten Rud Pedersen.
2006The Stockholm office opens, bringing our brand of public affairs to the Swedish capital.
2008We opened in Copenhagen, Denmark.
2012Our clients asked and we responded - by opening our office in Oslo, Norway.
2014The creation of King Street, our PR focused brand, as well as the addition of our Helsinki office.
2017Welcom, our strategic communication and digital media-focused brand, joined the company. We also created RP People, our headhunting and recruitment-focused brand. Additionally, we opened our Brussels office.
2018Our seventh office was established in Tallinn.
2020We entered the German market by establishing an office in Berlin.
2021We welcomed the Lithuanian communications agency Fabula to the Group, thereby expanding into our 8th market in Europe
2002Morten Rud Pedersen loob ettevõte Göteborgis, Rootsis.
2006Stockholmi kontori avamisega tuuakse bränd Rootsi pealinna.
2008Avatakse Taani turg kontoriga Kopenhaagenis.
2012Klientide vajadusel ja palvel avatakse kontor Oslos, Norras.
2014Lisaks Soome turu avamisele Helsingi kontoriga, loodi eraldi avalikule kommunikatsioonile fokusseeritud brändi King Street PR.
2017Grupiga liitus Welcome, strateegilise kommunikatsiooni ja digi-meediale keskenduv bränd. Lisaks loodi personalivärbamisettevõtte RPPeople ning avati kontor Brüsselis.
2018Tallinnas avati grupi seitsmes kontor.
2020Sisenemine Saksamaa turule ning uue kontori avamine Berliinis.
2021We entered the Polish market by establishing a representation office in Warsaw.
2022We opened three new offices in Warsaw, Poland; London, UK and Sofia, Bulgaria. Additionally we welcomed VA Communications of Latvia and CNTVRS, France to our group! In total, adding five new markets to our footprint.