QA Automation Engineer
In Capgemini, we focus on delivering the best possible solutions to our clients within various industries.
We are expanding our team of testers working on local and international projects, mainly in banking and insurance industry and we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer
to help us take our testing competency to a whole new level!
As a QA Automation Engineer , you will be suggesting ideas for automated software test procedures, writing scripts and create automation environment for repeated test. You will design, test and and deploy effective test automation solutions using various automation tools.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Preparing test scenarios
- Developing well-planned and structured test plans/cases
- Analyzing and evaluating the tests performed
- Tracking bugs , investigating the causes, reporting
- Working closely with developers (and project manager or SCRUM master)
- Working with test data in the database
- Preparation of automated tests
- Conducting regression testing when needed
- Involvement in important decisions in context of technology regarding client solutions
What do we need from you?
- 3+ years experience in testing, in similar role of QA Engineer or QA Tester
- Fluency in both the Czech and English language
- Creating test scenarios
- Complete understanding of automation systems and databases
- Ability to read and understand tender documents - technical design, IT analysis or BUS Requirements
- Experience with integration testing and testing using SoapUI or ReadyAPI
- Experience with performance and security/penetration testing
- Knowledge of Selenium, jMeter, Postman tools
- Basic knowledge of XML, JSON, SQL
- Independence, logical reasoning, analytical skills
- What else is nice to have:
- Interest and willingness to learn new technologies
- Aspiration to become a Test Manager
- Experience with JIRA and Azure DevOps (TFS)
- Experience with programming
- Knowledge of SCRUM or KANBAN methods / experience with working in agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related..
- Knowledge of financial sector topics such as payments, accounts, loans
What’s in it for you:
- We offer a space for self-realization, further development
(certifications, etc.), and a door open to ideas! The advantage of Capgemini is our shared international know-how.
- We are happy to gradually involve you in all parts of development and teach you technologies you don't know yet. Every solution at Capgemini has a different architecture, so you'll gain a lot of experience that would otherwise take a long time to gain.
- We'll support you to push yourself further and help you get certifications! The advantage of an international company is that it offers both know-how and diverse opportunities across branches.
- We offer and we are fans of flexibility and trust. Working hours are relaxed and home office is of course possible. The most important thing is that YOUR work is delivered on time and with quality.
- There is a relaxed atmosphere at Capgemini. We relax on the beautiful Mayhouse terrace or our own relax room with a foosball. You also have a free entrance to a fitness studio in the office building.
- Except that, we organize a company breakfast every second week! 😊
Interested in what you read? Great! Share your CV with us and we will be looking forward to meeting you!
Want to find out even more about life in Capgemini and our benefits?
Employee feedback: www.glassdoor.com or www.glassdoor.com