At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you training, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
We are looking for a Project controlling Officer to join our Finance department. You will be in charge of our portfolio and ensures a smooth and accurate invoicing process on a wide range of project types and in different environments. You will work closely with the remote administration center. You will support the Sales team while providing financial information upon request.
- Invoicing of Times & means project, fixed prices projects, fixed monthly fees projects, expenses… on a wide & diversified portfolio of clients:
- Validation on invoicing to our remote administration center;
- Managing and follow up of the clients open revenue amounts;
- Maintaining the client & project master file in the ERP;
- Maintaining the sales documentation (collection of contracts, NDA, PO’s…);
- Supporting Sales teams by providing structured & ad hoc information;
- Ensure complete & accurate revenue recognition of the portfolio.
- Min 3 years relevant experience in a Finance department;
- Excellent analytical and numerical capacity;
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office (e.g.Excel, Word);
- French and English (spoken & written) are a must, Dutch at least basic necessary.
Personal qualifications & skills
- Able to learn quickly;
- Work with autonomy;
- Team spirit and responsibility;
- Hard worker and flexible;
- Communication skills (oral and written);
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative company;
- A company Car;
- Fuel Card;
- DKV & Group Insurance;
- Meal voucher & Eco-chèque;
- The chance to grow/develop your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression;
- Career Path &Training Path = including Online Trainings to develop your career path;
- Regular events with a focus on knowledge sharing, fun and team building.
About the company
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com