As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will complement a fast-growing team to engage with brands and agencies to deliver the sales objectives for the APAC. Reporting to the CRO you will:
· Build and manage a healthy pipeline to meet or exceed targets.
· Manage all aspects of the sales process - Researching, sourcing, engaging and closing leads.
· Leverage meeting booked by our Sales Development (Inside Sales) team
· Build a strong network by attending events and building relationships with senior level contacts.
· Develop solution-based proposals and identify up-sell opportunities together with the operation team.
· Grow our revenue by winning new SaaS license revenue, support, solutions, and research services.
· Understand the Social Media and Marketing landscape, trends and pain points, and forces that affect shifts in tactical budgets and strategic direction of brands, companies, and industries.
Skills & Requirements
· 5+ years of proven sales experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales revenue targets.
· Enterprise sales experience is a must.
· Fluent in English and Japanese.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization.
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from opportunity identification and creation to close.
· Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of technology, and services and position them against competitors in a consultative manner.
· Familiarity and experience with selling value propositions involving Social Media, Integrated Marketing Services, Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Big Data
· Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions
· Self-starter, with the ability to develop a pipeline with limited supervision.
· BA/BS degree or higher.
About the company
With 20 years of experience in the field of online media monitoring, Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence and social analytics SaaS solutions - helping to bridge the gap between Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing departments with an all-in-one solution powered by AI-driven insights. Through Meltwater's platforms, our clients are well equipped to stay on top of billions of online conversations and extract relevant insights - allowing them to strategically manage their brands and stay ahead of their competition. Over 30,000 of the world’s most respected brands rely on Meltwater to help inform their marketing & communications strategies and executive decision making. With over 55 offices and 2,000 employees worldwide, Meltwater is a truly global partner offering best-in-class support through our local customer success teams.
Our Belief in People
For almost 20 years, Meltwater has maintained a very unique culture based on a foundation and belief in people and the potential they possess, regardless of experience. Our motto? When you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. There are 2,000 members of the Meltwater family residing in 55 offices across 25 countries around the world. No matter what office you’re in, you’ll be surrounded by the best colleagues you’ve ever had.
Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit through our 3 core values - Moro (fun), Enere (number one) and Respekt (respect). These founding principles stem from our Norwegian roots and are why Meltwater has been named a Great Place to Work in several markets across the globe. We have high energy, open concept offices that thrive on teamwork and collaboration. We ensure our employees have easy access to management and learn quickly from those around them.
At Meltwater, the average isn’t good enough. Our goal is to build a groundbreaking company where our people aspire to exceed their personal expectations. We only promote our leadership team from within the company, and our goal is to facilitate your long-term professional growth.
We keep our entrepreneurial spirit alive within every team and every department — delighting in hard work and relishing the feeling of accomplishment that comes with it. _
Our values are at the core of our culture, and they can be summed up by the acronym MER, which means morein Norwegian. These values are our commitment to our employees and our customers.
Norwegian for “Fun.” We believe that in order to become successful as a whole, we should all enjoy ourselves. That’s why we promote a fun, collaborative working environment.
Enere [‘e nðr’e] Norwegian for “Number One.” At Meltwater, average isn’t good enough. Our goal is to build a groundbreaking company supported by a thriving culture in which our people aspire to exceed their personal expectations.
Norwegian for “Respect.” We believe it matters how a company or an individual becomes number one. Striving to be the best doesn’t mean sharp elbows: we should all treat our colleagues and customers with respect and humility.
An acronym for Moro, Enere and Respekt, which creates the Norwegian word “More.” We celebrate our victories without losing our drive to improve — whether in reaching personal goals or corporate milestones. Though simple on the surface, our values guide us in everything we do, from how we prioritize our objectives and make decisions to how we clarify expectations and measure our success.