As a Project Manager, you will be the main point of contact for some key clients in APAC, especially in Japan, and will be responsible for the following:
Global project roll-out and run phases coordination
- Create positive project outcomes by managing commitments, expectations, and timelines, regardless of project status or types of deliveries (software or research), so that client stakeholders feel continually informed and empowered.
- Coordinate the roll-out of our software platform between internal stakeholders, customers, and key partners worldwide, while staying on timeline (or effectively communicating changes to timeline if parties agree and are supportive).
- Manage projects by breaking them into distinct actions with single owners, composed of dependencies and deliverables, while updating and reporting on actions to all stakeholders.
- Set-up and maintain governance processes and framework, and ensure these are accessible and create handrails as well as documented paper trails.
- Organize knowledge management and share best practices internally.
- Implement, manage, and maintain project management tools and processes.
- Ensure consistency at global, regional, and local levels.
- Facilitate up sell and cross sell opportunities in support of the account management team.
- Liaise with our Product team on roadmap questions and feature requests.
Customer care and communication
- Develop a relationship of trust with multiple stakeholders and client teams.
- Ensure operational Day-to-day interactions with clients.
- Provide regular status updates to your clients.
- Address any urgent questions or last-minute requests in a timely manner.
Social Intelligence adoption program ownership
- Ensure overall long- term client satisfaction and project success, contributing to the expansion of our social intelligence program.
- Monitor the adoption and usage of our solutions across client teams.
- Contribute to various evangelization initiatives (workshops, events, internal pitch) and develop specific content to raise awareness about your program.
- Contribute to the client user community extension
- Set a continuous improvement mindset on our social intelligence technologies, ensure social intelligence is fully integrated into client’s digital ecosystem, ensure social intelligence as a go-to-source in strategic decision making for clients
Skills & Requirements
At least 2 years of project management preferably in digital agencies or consulting firm
Experience with monitoring platforms, market research, web analytics or BI tool
Fluent in English and Japanese is mandatory. A third language is a plus.
Outstanding communications and presentation skills. Your insights and presentations provoke debate and compel action with a non-academic, accessible style
Strong organizational skills. Comfortable with fast pace environment and able to prioritize
High level of autonomy and decision making capabilities. Ability to manage complex projects.
Ability to interact with both operational and C-Level contacts.
Strong interpersonal skills. Comfortable working closely with Consumer Insights, Digital Marketing, PR and Corporate Communication divisions.
Efficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
PMP, PRINCE II or Microsoft Project certification is a plus.
We encourage the diversity of applicants across gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, social background, religion or belief and disability.
About the company
With 20 years of experience in the field of online media monitoring, Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence and social analytics SaaS solutions - helping to bridge the gap between Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing departments with an all-in-one solution powered by AI-driven insights. Through Meltwater's platforms, our clients are well equipped to stay on top of billions of online conversations and extract relevant insights - allowing them to strategically manage their brands and stay ahead of their competition. Over 30,000 of the world’s most respected brands rely on Meltwater to help inform their marketing & communications strategies and executive decision making. With over 55 offices and 2,000 employees worldwide, Meltwater is a truly global partner offering best-in-class support through our local customer success teams.
Our Belief in People
For almost 20 years, Meltwater has maintained a very unique culture based on a foundation and belief in people and the potential they possess, regardless of experience. Our motto? When you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. There are 2,000 members of the Meltwater family residing in 55 offices across 25 countries around the world. No matter what office you’re in, you’ll be surrounded by the best colleagues you’ve ever had.
Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit through our 3 core values - Moro (fun), Enere (number one) and Respekt (respect). These founding principles stem from our Norwegian roots and are why Meltwater has been named a Great Place to Work in several markets across the globe. We have high energy, open concept offices that thrive on teamwork and collaboration. We ensure our employees have easy access to management and learn quickly from those around them.
At Meltwater, the average isn’t good enough. Our goal is to build a groundbreaking company where our people aspire to exceed their personal expectations. We only promote our leadership team from within the company, and our goal is to facilitate your long-term professional growth.
We keep our entrepreneurial spirit alive within every team and every department — delighting in hard work and relishing the feeling of accomplishment that comes with it. __
Our values are at the core of our culture, and they can be summed up by the acronym MER, which means more in Norwegian. These values are our commitment to our employees and our customers.
Norwegian for “Fun.” We believe that in order to become successful as a whole, we should all enjoy ourselves. That’s why we promote a fun, collaborative working environment.
Enere [‘e nðr’e] Norwegian for “Number One.” At Meltwater, average isn’t good enough. Our goal is to build a groundbreaking company supported by a thriving culture in which our people aspire to exceed their personal expectations.
Norwegian for “Respect.” We believe it matters how a company or an individual becomes number one. Striving to be the best doesn’t mean sharp elbows: we should all treat our colleagues and customers with respect and humility.
An acronym for Moro, Enere and Respekt, which creates the Norwegian word “More.” We celebrate our victories without losing our drive to improve — whether in reaching personal goals or corporate milestones. Though simple on the surface, our values guide us in everything we do, from how we prioritize our objectives and make decisions to how we clarify expectations and measure our success.