The SWIFT architecture is mainly based on SWIFTAlliance products from SWIFT but also
other products from Bottomline.
Principal duties and responsibilities :
• Define and implement SWIFT architecture
• Provide support and maintenance on the SWIFT architecture
• Perform monitoring, tuning
• Manage upgrade of applications and technical components
• participate actively to project
• Create and update all documents
• Participate to on call duties
Skills & Requirements
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the banking or financial
• Strong hands-on knowledge of enterprise server and desktop operating systems,
applications and scripting such as
o AIX, Microsoft Windows, Linux
o Oracle, SQL
o Kornshell, VBscript, Perl
• Good knowledge of SWIFT technical aspects / SWIFTAlliance products
• Knowledge of SWIFT Architecture (HSM, SNL, VPN-Box…)
• Knowledge of SWIFTNet PKI
• Proved experience in managing a SWIFT architecture
• Knowledge on Bottomline products is considered as an advantage
• Team player
• Positive Attitude and Customer Focus
• Communication Skills in English and French (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal,
• Willingness to work weekends, public holidays
About the company
With a staff of more than 650 experts, Sogeti is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Subsidiary of the Capgemini group, the Sogeti group counts over 25 000 employees worldwide in 15 countries and around 200 000 IT professionals based in 40 countries as part of the Capgemini group.
We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients' needs with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. Our staff members' passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff's commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.