The role for ITM/Netcool specialist is a project related activity. It will be a de-facto role that
will be performed within a technical heterogeneous environment that combines different
technologies and platforms. The project requires additional specialists in the ITM, ITCAM and Netcool technologies.
The work will be the implementation of new functionalities or new components within
an known architecture for monitoring the production environment with
ITM/Netcool/Bluecare, replacing the existing functionalities from BMC (Patrol/BEM)
· Works closely with the operational teams, the project leader and the technical teams.
· Understand the ITM/Netcool/Bluecare architecture and components
· Implement monitoring solutions for ITM and ITCAM based on GSMA solutions
· Create an ITM/Netcool/bluecare monitoring solution based on enterprise
· Use various interfaces to configure and administer the ITM/Netcool/bluecare
· Perform performance tuning and problem determination for ITM/Netcool/bluecare
· Understand the needs of the enterprise to provide an ongoing solution to the
· Customize the ITM/Netcool environment including building of workspaces, situations,
policies and historical data collection
· Skills mentioned above are of a high level (specialist – subject matter expert) ,
at least 5 years experience is needed in this environment.
Skills & Requirements
· Communication, analytical, motivated, result-driven
· Maximum knowledge of the following :
· Expert in IBM ITM and ITCAM implementation, configuration, maintenance
· Expert in IBM Bluecare
· Good knowledge of Netcool
· Good knowledge of Patrol/ BEM from BMC
· Working knowledge of OS, networking, and firewall
· Good knowledge of the following tools : Windows Powershell, Unix shell
scripting, SQL, XML
· Basic knowledge of security (SSL, data encryption, GS Kit, system user
· Basic knowledge of protocols including HTTP, LDAP, and SOAP
· Experience with IBM Service Management products, Application and
Infrastructure performance management tools is an asset
· Experience with other tools and development languages is an asset : Java,
C#, Eclipse, BMC monitoring and event management tools (Patrol, BEM)
· Language : French and English (Dutch is an asset)
About the company
With a staff of more than 720 experts, Sogeti is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Subsidiary of the Capgemini group, the Sogeti group counts over 25 000 employees worldwide in 15 countries and around 200 000 IT professionals based in 40 countries as part of the Capgemini group.
We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 120 active accounts in Luxembourg.
As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients' needs with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. Our staff members' passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff's commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.