Sword Technologies is seeking to recruit a high caliber, energetic individual to join our team, being based in Athens as Tech Proposal Writer. The successful candidate will work in a multicultural environment supporting our core business in large Information Systems for the Institutions and Bodies of the European Union. Our company expands its activities, offering optimum career advancement opportunities for the successful candidates who should combine relevant educational and professional background with enthusiasm and eagerness.
What you will do...
- End to end handling of offers to customers - organizing and coordinating small and medium size responses to customer’s requests for services and specific assignments.
- Identifying, organizing, consolidating, presenting the technical and professional capacity of the company (corporate data, previous assignments, customers, profiles and individuals involved) in responses to customer requests and call for tenders.
- Coordinate and contribute to the solution design and the preparation of technical offers in collaboration with technical resources provided by the project and the Department Heads.
- Consider the customers’ needs in order to be able to provide a suitable solution
- Respect the formal tendering / request handling procedure requested by the customers.
- Write proposal content, including technical sections, financial sections, management and staffing sections
- Estimate the effort, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of future assignments in line with the received requirements.
- Provide proposals for project planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, design architectures for the implementation of the received request.
- Provide a detailed financial analysis of the offer cost structure.
- Manage & maintain consistency in proposal writing by following company policies
- Assist in the recruitment analysis process.
- Participate in meetings with stakeholders: users, project board members, project managers, etc.
What is your experience...
- Required Master’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant field (i.e. Engineering);
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English (European Framework Level C1 or higher) or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in two or more stages of the software application lifecycle management (requirements gathering, design and build, testing, deployment, maintenance).
- Understanding of modern IT technologies such as cloud-native applications, event-driven microservice architectures, etc.
- Understanding of Project and/ or Service Management practices
- Drafting technical documentation.
- Previous experience in drafting technical offers is welcome
- Ability to learn fast and work with minimum supervision;
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of responsibility;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proactively manage tasks and projects to agreed deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively & efficiently with various diverse work teams (Development, Testing, and Project Management).
What we offer to you…
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Meal voucher card;
- Private medical plan;
- Private pension plan;
- Shuttle Bus;
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Training & Development plan;
- Employee Recognition plan;
- Work in a certified “Diversity Charter” company;
- Teambuilding events;
- Social responsibility initiatives.
Applications must be in the English language