As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will complement a fast-growing team to engage with brands and agencies to deliver the sales objectives for the Europe. Reporting to the CRO you will:
· Build and manage a healthy pipeline to meet or exceed targets.
· Manage all aspects of the sales process - Researching, sourcing, engaging and closing leads.
· Leverage meeting booked by our Sales Development (Inside Sales) team
· Build a strong network by attending events and building relationships with senior level contacts.
· Develop solution-based proposals and identify up-sell opportunities together with the operation team.
· Grow our revenue by winning new SaaS license revenue, support, solutions, and research services.
· Understand the Social Media and Marketing landscape, trends and pain points, and forces that affect shifts in tactical budgets and strategic direction of brands, companies, and industries.
Skills & Requirements
5+ years of proven sales experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales revenue targets.
Enterprise sales experience is a must.
Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization.
Proven ability to drive the sales process from opportunity identification and creation to close.
Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of technology, and services and position them against competitors in a consultative manner.
Familiarity and experience with selling value propositions involving Social Media, Integrated Marketing Services, Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Big Data
Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions
Self-starter, with the ability to develop a pipeline with limited supervision.
BA/BS degree or higher.
Fluent in both English and German
About the company
At Meltwater, we believe that when you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. Our best-in-class technology empowers our 27,000 customers around the world to analyze over a billion pieces of data each day and make better business decisions.
Our award-winning culture is our north star and drives everything we do – from striving to create an environment where all employees do their best work, to delivering customer value by continuously innovating our products — and making sure to celebrate our successes and have fun along the way.
We’re proud of our diverse team of 2,200+ employees in 50 locations across 25 countries around the world. No matter where you are, you’ll work with people who care about your success and get the support you need to reach your goals.
So, in a nutshell, that's Meltwater. We love working here, and we think you will too.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, colour, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us here for assistance.