We are looking for a Business Development Manager in Financial Services
Based in Geneva
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
To support the fast growth of our Financial Services Practice, we are looking for a Business Development Manager in Financial Services. You will be responsible for identifying and developing new clients opportunities for both sectors of our Financial Services Practice, which are Insurance and Private Banking. Join us now at Capgemini Switzerland to take on great responsibilities from day one and start growing and developing to get the Future You Want !
Your Key Responsibilities.
- Proactively identifying, qualifying and pursuing new business leads as a “hunter”
- Selling our offers based on different business models such as Time and Material, Fixed Price Projects, Offshoring/Outsourcing)
- Developing opportunities into active assignments, ensuring fulfillment of all aspects of the proposal lifecycle
- Keeping active contact with partner organizations, striving to develop win/win opportunities.
- Maintaining close partnership with internal leaders and peers
- Ensuring monitoring and analysis of applicable KPIs to the role (e.g. Sales, revenue, collections)
- Leveraging business development strategies
- Understanding trends and new developments in respective field, esp. in Insurance, Banking, Wealth Management, as well as in IT solutions for those sectors (e.g. Front solutions such as Wealth Dynamics, Finantix, Triple A, and Back solutions such as Olympic, Temenos, Avaloq)
- Staying engaged with the delivery & customer team through the project engagement
What we expect from you.
- University degree in Business administration or equivalent
- At least 2/3 years of experience in the “hunting”, the acquisition and development of new client accounts in Financial Services sectors (Insurance and/or Banking, ideally Private Banking)
- Strong knowledge of the Insurance and Banking industries in Switzerland ; an already established network in those sectors is a big advantage
- Understanding of the main technology components currently in use in Insurance and Banking sectors
- Good command of the proposal lifecycle (from opportunity to project)
- Proven experience with the common practice delivery models (e.g. Fixed Price, On-shore, off-shore, time & materials)
- Excellent salesperson attitude and mindset, ability to listen and understand client needs
- High level of resourcefulness, self-motivation, and well-developed collaboration skills
- Ability to influence and create relationships within client organizations
- Strong oral and written communication skills; Ability to frame complex concepts into clear information towards business stakeholders
- Fluency in both French and English is required
What you can expect.
We offer an open and people-driven work environment. We offer opportunities to grow and enable you to shape the future you want. We strive to create a sustainable and human-centric working environment and, in addition to the contractually agreed remuneration, we offer other attractive extras with our Capgemini benefits.
- Flexible working hours - autonomy regarding when to start and stop work
- Hybrid working model long term - freedom to choose remote work for 25-70% of working time
- 5 weeks of vacations – at least 25 days of vacation each year
- Employee referral bonus - 3’000-6’000 CHF of financial rewards for recommending job candidates
- Company shares program - preferential terms for investing in the Capgemini's shares, with 100% guaranteed recover of investment
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Performance-based recognition and progression system