We are looking for a Digital Customer Experience Architect
based in Switzerland
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
Whether a major airline that wants to gain real-time insight into its customers or a retailer that wants to personalize its customer journey, or build better employee experiences, DCX Architects help our clients form visioning that future state to implementing the best-fit tech stack (and everything in-between) setting up the right architecture is of great importance in these changes.
As a DCX Architect, you shape, design & implement our clients’ next-generation experiences, guiding them throughout their transformation projects (both large and small). Given the nature of DCX technologies and architectures, these are often complex initiatives that helps clients deliver. You will work across the full lifecycle – from supporting or initiating sales activities (owning the DCX aspects of RFP / RFI responses), client pitches, owning our solution or a significant part of it. Thanks to your knowledge and experience, you are a good discussion partner for the (C-suite) business stakeholders and the Enterprise Architects of our (future) clients.
Your Key Responsibilities.
- Helping our clients and our internal teams building the vision and strategy of how DCX and DCX technologies can achieve their business goals.
- Being a trusted advisor for Business, IT, and DCX stakeholders and using that role to shape deals
- Advising organizations on which applications best suit their vision, strategy, (desired) customer journeys and existing IT landscape
- Owning the platform architecture design and you “make it happen”
- Creating DCX impact: you lead & orchestrate the solutioning, architecture, design and delivery for Customer Platforms
- Selecting the perfect fit from multiple technologies to compose a solution complex DCX use cases. Where that Perfect fit is not possible, you help our teams and our clients understand the trade-offs and implications of the choices available to them
- Delivering “end to end” platforms at scale across releases (of a roadmap created by you)
- Orchestrating domain and technology architects & joint plays with other practices to manage large projects
- Developing custom architecture, technology & application strategies; incorporating integration & APIs, cloud strategy and data architecture
- Maintaining contacts with other DCX architects, and ensuring constant knowledge sharing
- Developing IT operation models that are applicable within organizations and can be used during the preparation of proposals
- Providing response to incoming RFIs/RFPs, knowing how to put together the right team within the organization
- Maintaining and building our client network
What we expect from you.
- 10+ years of working experience as an Architect (certified L2 or L3 or working towards that certification)
- Experience with complex IT transformation programs, for example in the role of lead architect
- Knowledge of multiple stacks, such as Adobe, Drupal, Pega, SAP CX, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Mulesoft, Outsystems, for different CX “domains”, such as Immersive experiences, Marketing & Content, Sales, Service, Commerce, Data and Insight, and (importantly) want to grow that knowledge
- Knowledge of concepts such as TOGAF, Agile SCRUM and SAFe
- You know how to manage the planning and' delivery of projects from local to global, and the use of right-shoring models.
- Ability to talk to both 'Business' and 'IT' and to build a bridge between their worlds, especially at CxO/VP level – both within Capgemini and with our clients
- Excellent communication skills
- You are socially capable and able to create support for your concepts, ideas, and solutions
- Experience in orchestrating a team of technology architects or engineers
- Proven experience in combining Agile Scrum with Waterfall project management technology
What you can expect.
We offer an open and people-driven work environment. We offer opportunities to grow and enable you to shape the future you want. We strive to create a sustainable and human-centric working environment and, in addition to the contractually agreed remuneration, we offer other attractive extras with our Capgemini benefits.
- Flexible working hours - autonomy regarding when to start and stop work
- Hybrid working model long term - freedom to choose remote work for 25-70% of working time
- 5 weeks of vacations – at least 25 days of vacation each year
- Employee referral bonus - 3’000-6’000 CHF of financial rewards for recommending job candidates
- Company shares program - preferential terms for investing in the Capgemini's shares, with 100% guaranteed recover of investment
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Performance-based recognition and progression system
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply!