Are you the future of energy?
Our mission is to bring on a brighter future fueled by recyclable, rechargeable batteries made from renewable energy. It’s an extraordinary venture, currently involving thousands of people from countless academic backgrounds.
Currently we're looking for a Maintenance Planner to join our team in Northvolt Labs who will plan preventive maintenance works, monitor, and execute maintenance program to minimize equipment breakdowns.
Join us work side by side with colleagues from all over the world. Together, let's enable the future of energy!
• Support in developing and optimize maintenance plans for equipment.
• Train others in maintenance specific tasks.
• Planning and scheduling work to maintain reliability of equipment.
• Supports ordering parts and procures required outside services, as needed.
• Follow up on performance of reliability of the equipment.
• Manages refurbishment process.
• Eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination of labor.
• Development of maintenance plan.
• Plans execution of corrective maintenance with close cooperation with operations.
• Responsible for larger reinvestments when needed.
• Set up long term maintenance activities.
• Together with the rest of the team, being a key player to develop and maintain a safe work environment.
Specific Skills/Abilities for a future Northvolter
Please apply with a cover letter and full CV or Linkedin profile.
World leading technique
Top specialists as team peers
Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our gigafactory Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.