SAP Solution Architect
Location: Switzerland or any European location
The job on offer
The Europe SAP CoE is the presales and portfolio leading team across Europe, made of a global network of SAP presales leads and architects / specialists that are driving the rapid expansion of our SAP business (S/4HANA, BTP and Saas/Paas Apps, Intelligent Industries, Cloud).
We spend every day focused on developing opportunities directly with clients and partners, helping them get the best business value from their SAP transformation. With more than 500 SAP S/4HANA projects in Europe and 1200 globally, a unique value-driven end-to-end transformation approach, Capgemini offers you to work on the most interesting SAP S/4 HANA projects in Europe.
Enterprise Architecture is key to enable agile and value driven Digital Transformation supported by S/4HANA as the core and enriched with Vertical Apps in the Cloud. Our Multi-Pillar S/4HANA architecture provides a framework for these multi-components multi-cloud architectures, and Capgemini is recognized for his expertise in complex architectures.
As SAP Solution Architect in Europe, you will be working across various industries – Retail, CP, Automotive, Life Sciences, Aerospace & Defense, High Tech, Machinery - helping them to design Multi-pillar architectures based on SAP’s solutions, integrated with best-in-class Apps, in a multi-Cloud environment. You will work alongside our extensive SAP teams to help develop our opportunity pipeline, and benefits from our Architects capability network to go beyond your areas of expertise when needed.
Given the key contribution that SAP Solution Architects bring to Capgemini SAP business globally – both in presales and in projects - the SAP CoEs network has a highly visible profile, both internally and externally, and is viewed as a crucial element in driving the growth and success of Capgemini. As SAP Solution Architect in the Europe SAP CoE, you will be at the heart of our continued expansion of SAP business.
You will be working with new and existing key clients across Europe, in a deal shaping, presales or project Senior Senior SAP Cloud Platform enterprise Architect role.
Your field of play is Europe – the job can be based anywhere in Europe and includes a combination of work from home and physical presence at customers or events.
Qualifications - Your profile
You will have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to architect their future SAP landscape and have a depth of consulting and functional experience across both SAP and Cloud components.
• SAP S/4HANA, BTP, SaaS and PaaS SAP solutions (ARIBA, IBP, …)
• Knowledge of Hyperscalers solutions – services, hosting, models - and exploiting the platforms BTP and other PASS & third-party tools
• Experienced in Cloud economics
• Evidence of a presales experience, with the demonstrable ability to shape and structure RFx responses.
• Effective communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Experience in presenting to senior client stakeholders up to and including CxO-level.
• Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP products and how to architect those into a consistent framework.
Additionally, be able to demonstrate either experience or willingness to learn:
• Strong connections with the broader SAP ecosystem e.g. SAP and other relevant partner organisations.
• Trends in the Cloud and evolution of the SAP positioning & offers.
• The API economy
Job Responsibilities - Your role
As SAP Solution Architect, you will bring your SAP based (S/4 HANA, BTP, Cloud Platform at the core, SaaS/PaaS, …) enterprise architecture capabilities to architect the target solution, converting business needs into multi-Pillar SAP architecture that enables agile, flexible and end-to-end business outcomes.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Drive solution architecture across SAP and non-SAP components
• Provide SME delivery oversight on engagements.
• Analyse, shape, architect and estimate solutions for large SAP transformation opportunities. You will be able to assess and synthesize complex RFx requests.
• Delivering compelling and confident presentations across client pursuits and external/internal events, building eminence.
• Developing trusted relationships across client stakeholder groups and key partners such as SAP and Hyperscalers.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Zürich +3 more